Daily Deal: Get the Sensordrone Bluetooth Sensor for only $149
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up the Sensordrone for your iOS device for only $149. Featuring eleven different sensors in a single package small enough to fit on a keychain, Sensordrone lets you monitor the world around you for things such as carbon dioxide, temperature, gas leaks, light levels, weather, and more. An open platform and API also lets you connect external sensors for any other project you’re working on and have the data beamed back to your iPhone or other iOS device via Bluetooth.
- Daily Deal: Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription
- Daily Deal: Active Wrap Wireless Headphones
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Dripbit Online Backup: Lifetime Subscription
- Daily Deal: Kinkoo 40W 6-Port High Speed Charger
- Daily Deal: FLOTE Orbit Universal Tablet Stand
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?