Daily Deal: Kanex Multi-Sync Keyboard Giveaway
Today in iLounge Deals we’re offering you the chance to win one of three Kanex Multi-Sync Keyboards. This wireless keyboard can be simultaneously paired with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac via Bluetooth allowing you to easily swap your typing to any of your connected devices! To enter, simply sign up for iLounge Deals at the link below; three lucky winners will be chosen on October 28th, 2014.
- Daily Deal: SplashID Pro Lifetime Plan
- Daily Deal: Last chance to pick up the Mpow 3-Port Intelligent Car Charger
- Daily Deal: MFi-Certified 10-Ft iOS Lightning Cable
- Daily Deal: IDrive 1TB Wi-Fi Drive & 1TB Cloud Backup Bundle
- Daily Deal: Pay What You Want iOS Designer Bundle
- Daily Deal: Get a $70 credit on a Casetify Apple Watch Band
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?