Daily Deal: Last Chance to get the Doxie One Portable Scanner for only $99
Today is your last chance to get a great price on the Doxie One Portable Scanner in our iLounge Deals. For only $99—33% off the normal price—you can get the Doxie One and start scanning everything from bills and receipts to reports, drawings, business cards, photos, and more for the ultimate paperless experience. Doxie One can be used anywhere with no computer required, saving your scans to an SD card and syncing them back to your PC or Mac and automatically sending them to services such as Evernote and Dropbox with a single click.
- Daily Deal: Pay What You Want iOS Designer Bundle
- Daily Deal: Get a $70 credit on a Casetify Apple Watch Band
- Daily Deal: Wood Apple Watch Charging Stand
- VOXOA Waterproof Bluetooth Earbuds
- Daily Deal: MFi-Certified 10-Ft iOS Lightning Cable
- Daily Deal: Twist Plus World-Compatible Charging Station
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?