Daily Deal: Last chance to get the iStabilizer Dolly
Today is your last chance to pick up the iStabilizer Dolly for only $38.99. Designed to work with almost all smartphones, you can shoot pro-quality videos with the iStabilizer Dolly with smooth panning and tracking and a sturdy mount and stabilization to keep your videos looking great. The adjustable arm can be moved to allow you to shoot at nearly any angle and the smooth rolling wheels create even tracking while recording video.
- Daily Deal: Exchange 3-Port USB Car Charger
- Daily Deal: Drive Genius 4
- Daily Deal: Blinkist Premium, 1 Year Subscription
- Daily Deal: iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set & Jimmy Bundle
- Daily Deal: Range Smart Thermometer
- Daily Deal: NetSpot Pro Wi-Fi Optimizer
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?