Daily Deal: Last chance to Get The MacX DVD Video Converter Pro Pack for 81% off
There’s one day left to grab your copy of The MacX DVD Video Converter Pro Pack for only $20 in our iLounge Deal. That’s a savings of 81% off the regular price for a pair of apps that include all of the tools you need to rip and convert your DVDs for OS X and iOS. With MacX Video Converter Pro you can convert multiple videos formats for iOS playback, and pull those videos into a conversion-ready format from your DVDs with MacX DVD Ripper Pro.
- Daily Deal: Hand Pen Stylus for 40% off
- Daily Deal: Conquer iOS 8 programming in 31 days for 60% off
- Daily Deal: Save 50% off the XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones
- Daily Deal: Get the ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20000mAh Battery Pack for 50% off
- Daily Deal: Last chance to get the Wireless Bluetooth Feather Buds
- Daily Deal: 50% off MiFi 2 Global Touchscreen Hotspot
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?