Daily Deal: Rain Design iLevel, only $59
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering the Rain Design iLevel for only $59. Designed to improve your posture and comfort when using your MacBook, iLevel allows you to easily adjust the height of your screen using a simple front slider rather than fussing with screws or knobs in the back. A built-in turntable also lets you swivel your device to get the best viewing angle or share your view with others.
- Daily Deal: Drive Genius 4
- Daily Deal: Blinkist Premium, 1 Year Subscription
- Daily Deal: iFixit Pro Tech Screwdriver Set & Jimmy Bundle
- Daily Deal: Range Smart Thermometer
- Daily Deal: NetSpot Pro Wi-Fi Optimizer
- Daily Deal: Save 82% on a Lifetime Subscription to 5,000+ Adobe Training Videos
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?