Daily Deal: Take Studio Quality Smartphone Video with with The iStabilizer Dolly
Today in iLounge Deals you can pick up the iStabilizer Dolly for $38.99. Designed to work almost all smartphones, the iStabilizer Dolly allows you to shoot smooth panning and tracking video, with a sturdy mount and stabilization to keep your videos looking smooth. The adjustable arm can be moved to allow you to shoot at nearly any angle and the smooth rolling wheels create even tracking while recording video.
- Daily Deal: The Summer Mac Essentials Bundle
- Daily Deal: ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10000mAh Battery
- Daily Deal: HUSKK Quickdraw Phone Case & Wallet
- Daily Deal: AirServer Mirroring Receiver
- Daily Deal: PhoneClean iOS Cleaner
- Daily Deal: Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?