Daily Deal: The Canon DSLR Giveaway
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re giving you a chance to win an ultimate photography bundle consisting of a Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR camera along with a Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Zoom Lens, 16 GB SDHC Secure Digital Memory Card, extra LP-E10 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack, full-size 59” tripod and more. The Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR Camera delivers beautiful photos and video with speed, simplicity and fun. In addition, the lucky winner will receive the Fantastic Photography Bundle to help you learn to shoot in all kinds of different styles, letting you develop and master this awesome camera. To enter, simply visit the link below, enter your e-mail address and click the “Enter Now” button. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CDT on 10/13/2014.
- Daily Deal: AirServer Mirroring Receiver
- Daily Deal: PhoneClean iOS Cleaner
- Daily Deal: Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription
- Daily Deal: Active Wrap Wireless Headphones
- Daily Deal: The Pick Your Own Apple Toy Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Dripbit Online Backup: Lifetime Subscription
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?