Data plan poll ends, iPhone 4 pre-order poll begins
After more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How will AT&T’s new iPhone + iPad data plans affect you?”—has ended. Readers were given choices of sticking to their unlimited plan, using the $15 or $25 plans, saying they aren’t interested in any AT&T plan and the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone, saying they were in the U.S. but weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans, and saying they lived outside the U.S.
A majority of U.S.-based readers—56%—said they were sticking with their current unlimited plan, followed by 17% who said they weren’t interested in any AT&T plan, and that the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone. Equal percentages of U.S. respondents—12%—said they were switching to either the $15 or $25 plans, while only three percent said they weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans. 11% of overall respondents lived outside the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple and AT&T recent’s iPhone 4 pre-order problems. We’d like to know if they impacted your opinion of either company. Did they make you lose respect for AT&T, or Apple, or both, or did they somehow help you to gain respect for either or both companies? Or was your opinion unaffected, or do you have no opinion at all? Our new poll, “Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Showtime Anytime channel comes to Apple TV
- LA Unified School District suspends iPad contract
- iTunes Festival channel returns to Apple TV
- Apple launches iPhone 5 battery replacement program
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
- Apple removes Secret app from Brazilian App Store
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today