Data plan poll ends, iPhone 4 pre-order poll begins
After more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How will AT&T’s new iPhone + iPad data plans affect you?”—has ended. Readers were given choices of sticking to their unlimited plan, using the $15 or $25 plans, saying they aren’t interested in any AT&T plan and the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone, saying they were in the U.S. but weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans, and saying they lived outside the U.S.
A majority of U.S.-based readers—56%—said they were sticking with their current unlimited plan, followed by 17% who said they weren’t interested in any AT&T plan, and that the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone. Equal percentages of U.S. respondents—12%—said they were switching to either the $15 or $25 plans, while only three percent said they weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans. 11% of overall respondents lived outside the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple and AT&T recent’s iPhone 4 pre-order problems. We’d like to know if they impacted your opinion of either company. Did they make you lose respect for AT&T, or Apple, or both, or did they somehow help you to gain respect for either or both companies? Or was your opinion unaffected, or do you have no opinion at all? Our new poll, “Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015