Data plan poll ends, iPhone 4 pre-order poll begins
After more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How will AT&T’s new iPhone + iPad data plans affect you?”—has ended. Readers were given choices of sticking to their unlimited plan, using the $15 or $25 plans, saying they aren’t interested in any AT&T plan and the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone, saying they were in the U.S. but weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans, and saying they lived outside the U.S.
A majority of U.S.-based readers—56%—said they were sticking with their current unlimited plan, followed by 17% who said they weren’t interested in any AT&T plan, and that the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone. Equal percentages of U.S. respondents—12%—said they were switching to either the $15 or $25 plans, while only three percent said they weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans. 11% of overall respondents lived outside the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple and AT&T recent’s iPhone 4 pre-order problems. We’d like to know if they impacted your opinion of either company. Did they make you lose respect for AT&T, or Apple, or both, or did they somehow help you to gain respect for either or both companies? Or was your opinion unaffected, or do you have no opinion at all? Our new poll, “Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?