Data plan poll ends, iPhone 4 pre-order poll begins
After more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How will AT&T’s new iPhone + iPad data plans affect you?”—has ended. Readers were given choices of sticking to their unlimited plan, using the $15 or $25 plans, saying they aren’t interested in any AT&T plan and the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone, saying they were in the U.S. but weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans, and saying they lived outside the U.S.
A majority of U.S.-based readers—56%—said they were sticking with their current unlimited plan, followed by 17% who said they weren’t interested in any AT&T plan, and that the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone. Equal percentages of U.S. respondents—12%—said they were switching to either the $15 or $25 plans, while only three percent said they weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans. 11% of overall respondents lived outside the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple and AT&T recent’s iPhone 4 pre-order problems. We’d like to know if they impacted your opinion of either company. Did they make you lose respect for AT&T, or Apple, or both, or did they somehow help you to gain respect for either or both companies? Or was your opinion unaffected, or do you have no opinion at all? Our new poll, “Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10