Data plan poll ends, iPhone 4 pre-order poll begins
Published: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
News Categories: Site News
After more than 3,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How will AT&T’s new iPhone + iPad data plans affect you?”—has ended. Readers were given choices of sticking to their unlimited plan, using the $15 or $25 plans, saying they aren’t interested in any AT&T plan and the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone, saying they were in the U.S. but weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans, and saying they lived outside the U.S.
A majority of U.S.-based readers—56%—said they were sticking with their current unlimited plan, followed by 17% who said they weren’t interested in any AT&T plan, and that the company’s exclusivity was keeping them from purchasing an iPhone. Equal percentages of U.S. respondents—12%—said they were switching to either the $15 or $25 plans, while only three percent said they weren’t interested in the iPhone regardless of available plans. 11% of overall respondents lived outside the U.S. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple and AT&T recent’s iPhone 4 pre-order problems. We’d like to know if they impacted your opinion of either company. Did they make you lose respect for AT&T, or Apple, or both, or did they somehow help you to gain respect for either or both companies? Or was your opinion unaffected, or do you have no opinion at all? Our new poll, “Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway update
- iPad Air poll ends, New iPad models poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge’s Retina iPad mini review details color issue, battery boost
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- Bluetooth 4.1 announced as free update for 4.0 devices
- Apple and China Mobile make iPhone deal?
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- Honda announces iPhone-powered car touchscreen
- Report: Apple may launch two 12.9-inch iPads
- Apps: Jetpack Joyride 1.6, The Lonely Beast 123, LoryStripes + Shazam 7.2
- Mophie debuts Powerstation XL battery pack
- China Mobile subsidiary briefly takes iPhone preorders
- Apple acquires social analytics firm Topsy Labs
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Air
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Incipio Atlas ID for iPhone 5s
- JBL Spark Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- IK Multimedia iRig KEYS PRO
- Nest Labs Nest Protect Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Mobee Technology Magic Juice
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts