Dave Matthews Band catalog now available on iTunes
Apple today announced the availability of the entire Dave Matthews Band catalog on the iTunes Music Store. “For the first time ever online, fans of Dave Matthews Band can purchase and download individual songs from the band’s catalog for just 99 cents per song exclusively from iTunes,” Apple said in a statement. Previously, the band’s “Stand Up” was the only album offered in digital form.
“We’re excited to offer Dave Matthews Band fans our entire catalog on iTunes for downloading to their computer or iPod,” said Dave Matthews. “After releasing ‘Stand Up’ on iTunes the band received such great feedback that we decided to make all of our music available on the iTunes Music Store.”
“We’re thrilled to be the first digital music store to offer the songs from Dave Matthews Band for individual purchase,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We’ve sold over one billion songs since launching the iTunes Music Store just three years ago, and the availability of every Dave Matthews Band song for purchase is yet another major milestone for iTunes and digital music.”
Dave Matthews Band albums now available include “Under the Table and Dreaming,” “Crash,” “Before These Crowded Streets,” “Everyday,” “Busted Stuff,” “Stand Up” and “Remember Two Things.” Dave Matthews solo album “Some Devil” and violinist Boyd Tinsley’s solo album “True Reflections” are also available. Each album sells for $9.99 and individual songs for 99 cents each.
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.2 with OS X Photos app support
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple struggling to drop price of upcoming streaming music service
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1.1 update for Windows
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?