Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
As the 2014 International CES is less than one month away, we are accepting submissions of new iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV and Mac products for our annual 2014 Best of Show Awards. Focused on the very best Apple-related products debuted at CES each year, the awards are solely open to new iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, and/or Mac products that are being publicly shown for the first time by official CES exhibitors.
We welcome advance submissions from companies, and have a team of editors canvassing the show floor for potential award recipients. In addition to awards for individual products, our editors select the Best Booth of Show, Best Overall Product of Show, and a special award for accessory innovation. A special display of winners will be shown at the entrances to the iLounge Pavilion in the North Hall.
Companies interested in submitting products for Best of Show consideration should contact Nick Guy immediately for additional information. All submissions must be received by the final deadline of December 20, 2013 to be eligible for advance consideration, and must also be on display in a booth on the show floor at the 2014 International CES.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards