Demolition Dash adds Endless Run mode
Dreamfab has released an update to Demolition Dash adding two new game modes, improved game stats and OpenFeint support as well as adding iPhone and iPod touch support to the iPad HD version. Demolition Dash is a platform game where players take on the role of the tiny monster Zilla and travel through eight famous cities annihilating everything in their path while avoiding dangerous obstacles. Version 2.0 adds a new Endless Run mode where players can now run through the cities from the World Rampage game in a dynamically generated random order; the new mode provides improved replayability by providing a different game with new challenges each time. In Endless Run players must also avoid making mistakes in a city which will in turn cause Zilla to lose a piece of his tail reducing the players score and eventually ending the game.
The latest update also adds a new Training Mode providing a more casual gaming experience for beginners and adds more detailed statistics with an improved overview of the player’s achievements. OpenFeint support has also been added in addition to the existing Game Center support for tracking leaderboards and achievements. Version 2.0 also adds support for French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian languages and includes numerous usability improvements and bug fixes. Demolition Dash requires and iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch or an iPad and is available from the App Store in two different versions: Demolition Dash ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Demolition Dash HD ($2), now a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?