Demolition Dash adds Endless Run mode
Dreamfab has released an update to Demolition Dash adding two new game modes, improved game stats and OpenFeint support as well as adding iPhone and iPod touch support to the iPad HD version. Demolition Dash is a platform game where players take on the role of the tiny monster Zilla and travel through eight famous cities annihilating everything in their path while avoiding dangerous obstacles. Version 2.0 adds a new Endless Run mode where players can now run through the cities from the World Rampage game in a dynamically generated random order; the new mode provides improved replayability by providing a different game with new challenges each time. In Endless Run players must also avoid making mistakes in a city which will in turn cause Zilla to lose a piece of his tail reducing the players score and eventually ending the game.
The latest update also adds a new Training Mode providing a more casual gaming experience for beginners and adds more detailed statistics with an improved overview of the player’s achievements. OpenFeint support has also been added in addition to the existing Game Center support for tracking leaderboards and achievements. Version 2.0 also adds support for French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian languages and includes numerous usability improvements and bug fixes. Demolition Dash requires and iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch or an iPad and is available from the App Store in two different versions: Demolition Dash ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Demolition Dash HD ($2), now a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?