Demolition Dash adds Endless Run mode
Dreamfab has released an update to Demolition Dash adding two new game modes, improved game stats and OpenFeint support as well as adding iPhone and iPod touch support to the iPad HD version. Demolition Dash is a platform game where players take on the role of the tiny monster Zilla and travel through eight famous cities annihilating everything in their path while avoiding dangerous obstacles. Version 2.0 adds a new Endless Run mode where players can now run through the cities from the World Rampage game in a dynamically generated random order; the new mode provides improved replayability by providing a different game with new challenges each time. In Endless Run players must also avoid making mistakes in a city which will in turn cause Zilla to lose a piece of his tail reducing the players score and eventually ending the game.
The latest update also adds a new Training Mode providing a more casual gaming experience for beginners and adds more detailed statistics with an improved overview of the player’s achievements. OpenFeint support has also been added in addition to the existing Game Center support for tracking leaderboards and achievements. Version 2.0 also adds support for French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian languages and includes numerous usability improvements and bug fixes. Demolition Dash requires and iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch or an iPad and is available from the App Store in two different versions: Demolition Dash ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Demolition Dash HD ($2), now a universal app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?