Denon debuts two iPod-docking stereos
Denon Electronics has introduced two new S-Series Networked Audio Systems, the S-52 and S-32, both of which are equipped with built-in iPod Docks. The S-32 and S-52 also feature built-in Wi-Fi, Audyssey Bass-XT and Dynamic EQ audio processing, a multi-function scroll wheel on the top of the unit for easier iPod and menu navigation, the ability to stream music wirelessly from Internet Radio sources, network attached storage devices, and PC or Mac computers, the ability to decode MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC formats, and the ability to connect to the Rhapsody digital music service. In addition, the S-52 also features a built-in HD Radio tuner, a slot-loading CD player, and a USB port, and is also XM Satellite Radio ready. Joe Stinziano, Denon’s Senior Vice President for Sales & Marketing, said, “Our new S-Series products embody Denon’s ‘Whole Home Audio’ strategy and are designed to provide ‘Boundless Entertainment’ opportunities for our customers. The S-Series Networked Audio Systems truly raise the bar for the entire compact category, offering users advanced networking, connectivity, performance and convenience features.” The Denon S-32 and S-52 iPod-docking Networked Audio Systems are available now and sell for $499 and $699, respectively.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?