Denon debuts two iPod-docking stereos
Denon Electronics has introduced two new S-Series Networked Audio Systems, the S-52 and S-32, both of which are equipped with built-in iPod Docks. The S-32 and S-52 also feature built-in Wi-Fi, Audyssey Bass-XT and Dynamic EQ audio processing, a multi-function scroll wheel on the top of the unit for easier iPod and menu navigation, the ability to stream music wirelessly from Internet Radio sources, network attached storage devices, and PC or Mac computers, the ability to decode MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC formats, and the ability to connect to the Rhapsody digital music service. In addition, the S-52 also features a built-in HD Radio tuner, a slot-loading CD player, and a USB port, and is also XM Satellite Radio ready. Joe Stinziano, Denon’s Senior Vice President for Sales & Marketing, said, “Our new S-Series products embody Denon’s ‘Whole Home Audio’ strategy and are designed to provide ‘Boundless Entertainment’ opportunities for our customers. The S-Series Networked Audio Systems truly raise the bar for the entire compact category, offering users advanced networking, connectivity, performance and convenience features.” The Denon S-32 and S-52 iPod-docking Networked Audio Systems are available now and sell for $499 and $699, respectively.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Bio Inc.
- EU criticizes Apple for in-app purchases (Update)
- Sue Wagner joins Apple board of directors as Bill Campbell retires
- Apps of the Week: Overcast, Ingress, Endless Numbers 1.2 + more
- iPhone 6: 1810 mAh battery, improved color 13MP camera?
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads