Denon debuts two iPod-docking stereos
Denon Electronics has introduced two new S-Series Networked Audio Systems, the S-52 and S-32, both of which are equipped with built-in iPod Docks. The S-32 and S-52 also feature built-in Wi-Fi, Audyssey Bass-XT and Dynamic EQ audio processing, a multi-function scroll wheel on the top of the unit for easier iPod and menu navigation, the ability to stream music wirelessly from Internet Radio sources, network attached storage devices, and PC or Mac computers, the ability to decode MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC formats, and the ability to connect to the Rhapsody digital music service. In addition, the S-52 also features a built-in HD Radio tuner, a slot-loading CD player, and a USB port, and is also XM Satellite Radio ready. Joe Stinziano, Denon’s Senior Vice President for Sales & Marketing, said, “Our new S-Series products embody Denon’s ‘Whole Home Audio’ strategy and are designed to provide ‘Boundless Entertainment’ opportunities for our customers. The S-Series Networked Audio Systems truly raise the bar for the entire compact category, offering users advanced networking, connectivity, performance and convenience features.” The Denon S-32 and S-52 iPod-docking Networked Audio Systems are available now and sell for $499 and $699, respectively.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?