Design the iPad 3, iPad mini for shot at $2800 in prizes
iLounge’s contest for the upcoming iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide—Design The iPad 3 + iPad mini—is entering its second week, with $2,800 in prizes up for grabs. Entries have already started to arrive, and we’re excited to see more!
In the contest, we’re asking you to create a brand-new artistic rendition of what Apple’s future iPads should look like, including the on-screen interface. We’ll be selecting winners based on both the plausibility and cool factor of their designs, including how the devices’ interfaces might deal with a smaller screen size or increase in resolution. Three winners each will be selected for the iPad 3 and iPad mini categories; two Grand Prize winners will receive Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air systems, two First Runners Up will receive Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers, and two Second Runners Up will receive Zeppelin Mini systems. The contest begins today and ends on May 26, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time; winners will be announced in the iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide on June 1, 2011. You can submit your entry here. Good luck!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?