Did you get a new iPad, iPhone + iPod? Start here!
Christmas is finally here, and we’re guessing that there are a lot of new iPads, iPhones, iPods, and gift cards making their way into lucky hands today! iLounge has some highly useful resources to help you make the most of your new Apple device—or choose one with your holiday cash.
Our 2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers’ Guide includes the year’s best iPhone and iPod hardware, plus top accessories, apps, and games—including new Lightning accessories for the latest Apple devices.
Our New iPad Buyers’ Guide includes reviews of iPads, as well as their best accessories, apps, and games. Updated reviews of the just-released fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini can be found separately here.
Check out iOS Gems for the latest in App Store purchasing recommendations, and our amazing Tutorials for helpful guides to using iTunes, the Apple TV, and all things iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Great Macintosh computer products can be found in our special curated collection, iLounge + Mac.
And of course, our Discussion Forums include over 200,000 members sharing tips and thoughts on different Apple products, a great place to start if you have questions. If you can’t find the answer by searching iLounge, feel free to Ask iLounge, a column where one of our expert editors provides smart answers to reader questions. Happy holidays!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iTunes Radio could be standalone app in iOS 8
- Apple drops iPhone return policy to 14 days
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Beats Electronics Beats Pill 2.0 Bluetooth Speaker
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number