Did you get a new iPad, iPhone + iPod? Start here!
Christmas is finally here, and we’re guessing that there are a lot of new iPads, iPhones, iPods, and gift cards making their way into lucky hands today! iLounge has some highly useful resources to help you make the most of your new Apple device—or choose one with your holiday cash.
Our 2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers’ Guide includes the year’s best iPhone and iPod hardware, plus top accessories, apps, and games—including new Lightning accessories for the latest Apple devices.
Our New iPad Buyers’ Guide includes reviews of iPads, as well as their best accessories, apps, and games. Updated reviews of the just-released fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini can be found separately here.
Check out iOS Gems for the latest in App Store purchasing recommendations, and our amazing Tutorials for helpful guides to using iTunes, the Apple TV, and all things iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Great Macintosh computer products can be found in our special curated collection, iLounge + Mac.
And of course, our Discussion Forums include over 200,000 members sharing tips and thoughts on different Apple products, a great place to start if you have questions. If you can’t find the answer by searching iLounge, feel free to Ask iLounge, a column where one of our expert editors provides smart answers to reader questions. Happy holidays!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?