Did you get a new iPad, iPhone + iPod? Start here!
Christmas is finally here, and we’re guessing that there are a lot of new iPads, iPhones, iPods, and gift cards making their way into lucky hands today! iLounge has some highly useful resources to help you make the most of your new Apple device—or choose one with your holiday cash.
Our 2013 iPhone + iPod Buyers’ Guide includes the year’s best iPhone and iPod hardware, plus top accessories, apps, and games—including new Lightning accessories for the latest Apple devices.
Our New iPad Buyers’ Guide includes reviews of iPads, as well as their best accessories, apps, and games. Updated reviews of the just-released fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini can be found separately here.
Check out iOS Gems for the latest in App Store purchasing recommendations, and our amazing Tutorials for helpful guides to using iTunes, the Apple TV, and all things iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Great Macintosh computer products can be found in our special curated collection, iLounge + Mac.
And of course, our Discussion Forums include over 200,000 members sharing tips and thoughts on different Apple products, a great place to start if you have questions. If you can’t find the answer by searching iLounge, feel free to Ask iLounge, a column where one of our expert editors provides smart answers to reader questions. Happy holidays!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway update
- iPad Air poll ends, New iPad models poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway reminder
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds ABC, Bloomberg, Crackle, KORTV
- AT&T CEO: Bye, device subsidies, hello financing
- Apple hires radio exec for iTunes Radio
- Apps: 12 Days of Gifts, The Animal Alphabet Singers, Drawing Together + FIFA
- China Labor Watch seeks investigation of Pegatron deaths
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Report: Forstall advising startups, involved in philanthropy
- Lightning developer leaves Apple, redesigns Square Reader
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- Kanex Foldable iDevice Stand
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- Belkin APEX360 Advanced Protection Case for iPad mini
- STM Grip 2 for iPad Air
- CM4 Slite Card Case for iPhone 5c
- Newer Technology NuGuard KX for iPad Air + iPad mini
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store