DigiPower unveils accessories for iPhone 4, iPad
DigiPower has unveiled its new accessories for the iPad and iPhone 4. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is a hybrid battery/case featuring an integrated 1400mAh rechargeable battery, a micro-USB port for charging, a four light charge indicator, clear, flexible TPU plastic edging for easier insertion and removal of the iPhone, and open access to all ports, controls, and the cameras, save for the Dock Connector port. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $60. The JumpStart Flip for iPhone, which first debuted in our 2011 Buyers’ Guide, is an external battery pack and stand featuring a flip-out design, an integrated 3300mAh rechargeable battery, a sheet of grippy rubber to hold the iPhone or iPod to the JumpStart’s face, two separate USB ports for 1A or 500mA charging, four blue charge indicators, an integrated USB cable for charging the internal battery, included Dock Connector, micro-USB, and mini-USB cables, and an included carrying case. It is available now and sells for $60.
The Expandable Game Case for iPhone 4 is a modular case system offering the ability to remove the battery from the case if it’s not needed, and the ability to add on fitted game grips instead, with openings for cable/port access. DigiPower indicates that the Game Case may be sold in two separate versions—one with the standard case and battery pack, and one with the game grips included—and pricing is currently expected to fall near $80. Finally, the Coffee Clutch Carrying Case + Portable Stand for iPad is a hybrid case/stand for the iPad featuring an integrated handle, a removable, purse-like arm strap, a flip-out rear stand, open access to all ports and controls, and a mix of rubber and hard plastic construction. It is available now and sells for $30.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?