DigiPower unveils accessories for iPhone 4, iPad
DigiPower has unveiled its new accessories for the iPad and iPhone 4. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is a hybrid battery/case featuring an integrated 1400mAh rechargeable battery, a micro-USB port for charging, a four light charge indicator, clear, flexible TPU plastic edging for easier insertion and removal of the iPhone, and open access to all ports, controls, and the cameras, save for the Dock Connector port. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $60. The JumpStart Flip for iPhone, which first debuted in our 2011 Buyers’ Guide, is an external battery pack and stand featuring a flip-out design, an integrated 3300mAh rechargeable battery, a sheet of grippy rubber to hold the iPhone or iPod to the JumpStart’s face, two separate USB ports for 1A or 500mA charging, four blue charge indicators, an integrated USB cable for charging the internal battery, included Dock Connector, micro-USB, and mini-USB cables, and an included carrying case. It is available now and sells for $60.
The Expandable Game Case for iPhone 4 is a modular case system offering the ability to remove the battery from the case if it’s not needed, and the ability to add on fitted game grips instead, with openings for cable/port access. DigiPower indicates that the Game Case may be sold in two separate versions—one with the standard case and battery pack, and one with the game grips included—and pricing is currently expected to fall near $80. Finally, the Coffee Clutch Carrying Case + Portable Stand for iPad is a hybrid case/stand for the iPad featuring an integrated handle, a removable, purse-like arm strap, a flip-out rear stand, open access to all ports and controls, and a mix of rubber and hard plastic construction. It is available now and sells for $30.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?