DigiPower unveils accessories for iPhone 4, iPad
DigiPower has unveiled its new accessories for the iPad and iPhone 4. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is a hybrid battery/case featuring an integrated 1400mAh rechargeable battery, a micro-USB port for charging, a four light charge indicator, clear, flexible TPU plastic edging for easier insertion and removal of the iPhone, and open access to all ports, controls, and the cameras, save for the Dock Connector port. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $60. The JumpStart Flip for iPhone, which first debuted in our 2011 Buyers’ Guide, is an external battery pack and stand featuring a flip-out design, an integrated 3300mAh rechargeable battery, a sheet of grippy rubber to hold the iPhone or iPod to the JumpStart’s face, two separate USB ports for 1A or 500mA charging, four blue charge indicators, an integrated USB cable for charging the internal battery, included Dock Connector, micro-USB, and mini-USB cables, and an included carrying case. It is available now and sells for $60.
The Expandable Game Case for iPhone 4 is a modular case system offering the ability to remove the battery from the case if it’s not needed, and the ability to add on fitted game grips instead, with openings for cable/port access. DigiPower indicates that the Game Case may be sold in two separate versions—one with the standard case and battery pack, and one with the game grips included—and pricing is currently expected to fall near $80. Finally, the Coffee Clutch Carrying Case + Portable Stand for iPad is a hybrid case/stand for the iPad featuring an integrated handle, a removable, purse-like arm strap, a flip-out rear stand, open access to all ports and controls, and a mix of rubber and hard plastic construction. It is available now and sells for $30.
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?