DigiPower unveils accessories for iPhone 4, iPad
DigiPower has unveiled its new accessories for the iPad and iPhone 4. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is a hybrid battery/case featuring an integrated 1400mAh rechargeable battery, a micro-USB port for charging, a four light charge indicator, clear, flexible TPU plastic edging for easier insertion and removal of the iPhone, and open access to all ports, controls, and the cameras, save for the Dock Connector port. The Boost Elite Battery for iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $60. The JumpStart Flip for iPhone, which first debuted in our 2011 Buyers’ Guide, is an external battery pack and stand featuring a flip-out design, an integrated 3300mAh rechargeable battery, a sheet of grippy rubber to hold the iPhone or iPod to the JumpStart’s face, two separate USB ports for 1A or 500mA charging, four blue charge indicators, an integrated USB cable for charging the internal battery, included Dock Connector, micro-USB, and mini-USB cables, and an included carrying case. It is available now and sells for $60.
The Expandable Game Case for iPhone 4 is a modular case system offering the ability to remove the battery from the case if it’s not needed, and the ability to add on fitted game grips instead, with openings for cable/port access. DigiPower indicates that the Game Case may be sold in two separate versions—one with the standard case and battery pack, and one with the game grips included—and pricing is currently expected to fall near $80. Finally, the Coffee Clutch Carrying Case + Portable Stand for iPad is a hybrid case/stand for the iPad featuring an integrated handle, a removable, purse-like arm strap, a flip-out rear stand, open access to all ports and controls, and a mix of rubber and hard plastic construction. It is available now and sells for $30.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?