DIY iPod Case | iLounge News

DIY iPod Case

I couldn’t find a perfect case for my iPod so I did it myself. I’d like to share it with all of you. You can download the DIY instructions and diagram as a PDF. Have Fun!

« “The iPod Nation and the iPod Nod of Approval”

PodPac pattern available for $1.35 »

Comments

Wow! How cool and smart! I can’t wait to try it out.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on June 30, 2003 at 10:46 PM (CDT)

are you using the original or the new ipod with Dock?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 1, 2003 at 12:34 AM (CDT)

Download the photos of the completed DIY case, here

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 1, 2003 at 2:44 AM (CDT)

The DIY case works best with the 20GB model.  I tried it on my 10GB and I had to trim it numerous times to get it to fit right.  A shower curtain works really well, IMO.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 6, 2003 at 5:07 PM (CDT)

This is just like what I’ve been looking for! An incredible idea!....But one problem, the link to the download doesn’t work. :(

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 2, 2006 at 6:12 PM (CST)

A fast and easy case for the 4th generation ipod nano is an altoids case.  Punch a hole in one end, and put a little foam in the bottom, and you are good to go.  It keeps it really safe, at a small accessibility cost.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on March 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM (CST)