DLO Announces New Accessories for New iPod
DLO (Digital Lifestyle Outfitters) has announced newly updated accessories of its current lienup to accomodate new iPods.
DLO Jam Jacket $19.99
DLO PodFolio Leather iPod Jacket $29.99
DLO Action Jacket $29.99
DLO Leather iPod Protector with Swivel Belt Clip $29.99
DLO iPod Auto Connection Kit II (w/ FM Transmitter) $48.95
DLO Transpod II All-in-one Car Solution for iPod (under devevelopment)
All above items except for TransPod are available for pre-order now and are expected to start shipping June 9, 2003. The new TransPod for new iPod is currently under development and no pricing or shipping date has been announced at this time.
IPOD ACCESSORY LEADER ANNOUNCES NEW LINEUP FOR NEW 10GB, 15GB AND 30GB
RALEIGH, NC - Digital Lifestyle Outfitters (DLO), the leading designer and
manufacturer of accessories for Apple Computer?s popular iPod MP3 music
player, announced today their new line of accessories for Apple?s newest
?Having been in the iPod accessory business since the day the first iPod was
launched in November 2001, we were anticipating some changes with the iPod
when Apple announced their much anticipated music service,? said Jeff Grady,
CEO of DLO. ?We were uniquely positioned to react quickly to fill the market
with a full line of new accessories for the new iPod lineup, including a new
version of our wildly popular TransPod All-in-One Car Solution for iPod.
Our iPod products have provided solutions to tens of thousands of iPod
owners, and we will continue to develop products that help incorporate the
iPod and other digital devices into the everyday lives of people who live a
DLO?s new lineup of accessories made specifically for the new iPod models
include a host of cases and protectors, home and auto connection kits, an
autocharger that utilizes the iPod?s new ?port connector,? and updated
versions of the TransPod all-in-one car solution for iPod.
Select, new DLO iPod accessories are available for viewing and pre-order at
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters designs, manufactures, sells and distributes a
wide range of products for portable digital devices, including the popular
TransPod All-in-One Car Solution, protective cases like the stylish Jam
Jacket, the Action Jacket and the PodFolio, AC adapters, car chargers, and
many other products. DLO supplies their products to major retail stores
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards