DLO Announces New Accessories for New iPod
DLO (Digital Lifestyle Outfitters) has announced newly updated accessories of its current lienup to accomodate new iPods.
DLO Jam Jacket $19.99
DLO PodFolio Leather iPod Jacket $29.99
DLO Action Jacket $29.99
DLO Leather iPod Protector with Swivel Belt Clip $29.99
DLO iPod Auto Connection Kit II (w/ FM Transmitter) $48.95
DLO Transpod II All-in-one Car Solution for iPod (under devevelopment)
All above items except for TransPod are available for pre-order now and are expected to start shipping June 9, 2003. The new TransPod for new iPod is currently under development and no pricing or shipping date has been announced at this time.
IPOD ACCESSORY LEADER ANNOUNCES NEW LINEUP FOR NEW 10GB, 15GB AND 30GB
RALEIGH, NC - Digital Lifestyle Outfitters (DLO), the leading designer and
manufacturer of accessories for Apple Computer?s popular iPod MP3 music
player, announced today their new line of accessories for Apple?s newest
?Having been in the iPod accessory business since the day the first iPod was
launched in November 2001, we were anticipating some changes with the iPod
when Apple announced their much anticipated music service,? said Jeff Grady,
CEO of DLO. ?We were uniquely positioned to react quickly to fill the market
with a full line of new accessories for the new iPod lineup, including a new
version of our wildly popular TransPod All-in-One Car Solution for iPod.
Our iPod products have provided solutions to tens of thousands of iPod
owners, and we will continue to develop products that help incorporate the
iPod and other digital devices into the everyday lives of people who live a
DLO?s new lineup of accessories made specifically for the new iPod models
include a host of cases and protectors, home and auto connection kits, an
autocharger that utilizes the iPod?s new ?port connector,? and updated
versions of the TransPod all-in-one car solution for iPod.
Select, new DLO iPod accessories are available for viewing and pre-order at
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters designs, manufactures, sells and distributes a
wide range of products for portable digital devices, including the popular
TransPod All-in-One Car Solution, protective cases like the stylish Jam
Jacket, the Action Jacket and the PodFolio, AC adapters, car chargers, and
many other products. DLO supplies their products to major retail stores
- Apple Music coming to Sonos Dec. 15 through public beta program
- Apple to drop headphone jack from next iPhone?
- Amazon Instant Video app could hit Apple TV ‘within a few weeks’
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Pro
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?