DLO debuts case for new U2 iPod | iLounge News

DLO debuts case for new U2 iPod

image

Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its limited edition Cross Case for the new special edition U2 iPod, which was announced earlier today. The new Cross Case features red and black leather construction, a protective flip-over cover, an ID or credit card pocket, and belt clip. The case has an expanding body style and dual headphone openings to fit both fourth and fifth-generation iPods. The case is priced at $40 and will be available for a limited time.

« World Cup iPod guides released

Blog the Book to win a $1075 Geneva iPod sound system »

Comments

damn..already?

Posted by slayer on June 6, 2006 at 3:23 PM (CDT)

That didn’t take long!

Posted by ahMEmon on June 6, 2006 at 3:39 PM (CDT)

Obviously they must have known in advance.
... Had to…

Posted by 3rdEye on June 6, 2006 at 3:43 PM (CDT)

Me thinks DLO just got very “lucky”

Posted by neotrooper in tokyo on June 6, 2006 at 4:39 PM (CDT)

its not that they knew in advance, just that it happens that the colors are the same. for all we know, they were just making cases for all 30 GB 5G iPods.

Posted by george on June 6, 2006 at 8:48 PM (CDT)

And no pansy-U2 humanitarian/save the Earth/care for the downtrodden tie-in to boot.

Just plain unadulterated GREED; abuse the symbolism of that crimson cross. Very appropriate for 6-6-06; Lucifer, my pal, is just beaming. Way to go, D-L-O!

Posted by flatline response on June 6, 2006 at 9:39 PM (CDT)

I love it. It perfectly matches the new iPod. I’m buying because I hated all the other cases for 2 reasons

1. No fun its supposed to be a music player not something for buisness.

2. They all cover the click wheel when I want direct acess.

I would give it 6/5 stars

Posted by Dale on June 8, 2006 at 9:41 AM (CDT)

just got 1 2day leather is great soft heavy stiching
fit my 60 gig perfect dont think 4 a sec this looks anything like a u2 style case
now my new macbook is black
finding gear like this is great

Posted by WESTERNFRONT on June 9, 2006 at 2:58 AM (CDT)

I also received my case today. Unfortunately, it definitely does NOT fit a 40gig 4G iPod as is advertised, which is a shame because I do like the styling of the case quite a lot.

Posted by BuddyCole on June 12, 2006 at 6:18 PM (CDT)