DLO debuts new cases for iPhone
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced three new cases for the iPhone. The SlimCase for iPhone is a form-fitting case that features a molded shell with a leather exterior and suede interior. The SlimCase also offers full access to all iPhone controls and ports, a open-face design, and includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector and a removable wrist strap. The DLO SlimCase for iPhone is available now and sells for $40. The HybridShell for iPhone is made from a combination of a crystal-clear polycarbonate front and a textured, silicone back that features raised, black rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell provides open access to all iPhone controls and ports, and comes bundled with a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. The HybridShell for iPhone will be available later this Spring for $24.99. Finally, the VideoShell for iPhone is a clear polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing. The VideoShell comes with a DLO Surface Shield invisible screen protector and will be available this Spring for $20.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?