DLO debuts new cases for iPhone
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced three new cases for the iPhone. The SlimCase for iPhone is a form-fitting case that features a molded shell with a leather exterior and suede interior. The SlimCase also offers full access to all iPhone controls and ports, a open-face design, and includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector and a removable wrist strap. The DLO SlimCase for iPhone is available now and sells for $40. The HybridShell for iPhone is made from a combination of a crystal-clear polycarbonate front and a textured, silicone back that features raised, black rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell provides open access to all iPhone controls and ports, and comes bundled with a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. The HybridShell for iPhone will be available later this Spring for $24.99. Finally, the VideoShell for iPhone is a clear polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing. The VideoShell comes with a DLO Surface Shield invisible screen protector and will be available this Spring for $20.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?