DLO debuts new cases for iPhone
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced three new cases for the iPhone. The SlimCase for iPhone is a form-fitting case that features a molded shell with a leather exterior and suede interior. The SlimCase also offers full access to all iPhone controls and ports, a open-face design, and includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector and a removable wrist strap. The DLO SlimCase for iPhone is available now and sells for $40. The HybridShell for iPhone is made from a combination of a crystal-clear polycarbonate front and a textured, silicone back that features raised, black rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell provides open access to all iPhone controls and ports, and comes bundled with a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. The HybridShell for iPhone will be available later this Spring for $24.99. Finally, the VideoShell for iPhone is a clear polycarbonate case that offers full access to all ports and controls and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing. The VideoShell comes with a DLO Surface Shield invisible screen protector and will be available this Spring for $20.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?