DLO debuts TransPod for iPod shuffle
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters today announced the TransPod for iPod shuffle, an all-in-one car solution that lets you transmit, charge and display your iPod shuffle.
Like the company’s larger TransPods for full-size iPods, the TransPod for iPod shuffle broadcasts music to any FM radio frequency from 87.9 to 107.9. It features four programable presets, a line-out for use with a cassette adapter or auxiliary car stereo input, and a USB connection that allows the TransPod to interface with other iPods and audio devices like the Sony PSP.
“The DLO TransPod for iPod shuffle is the only car accessory shuffle owners will ever need,” says DLO. “It lets them enjoy their entire music library on the road by broadcasting the iPod shuffle’s music through a car’s FM stereo. The DLO TransPod for iPod shuffle also charges the iPod shuffle while cradling it in an adjustable, easy to position dock that attaches to any standard 12V cigarette lighter.”
The DLO TransPod for iPod shuffle is available now at Best Buy stores nationwide for $59.99.
- Apple intros space gray iPod touch, nano, shuffle
- Apple patents fourth-generation iPod shuffle
- Updated photo gallery: every new 2012 iPod shuffle
- First photos show 2012 iPod shuffle colors, textures
- New iPod shuffle to debut at WWDC?
- Apple patent points to iPod nano/shuffle speaker
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?