DLO HomeDock Deluxe now available
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters today announced that it is now shipping its HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking system. First announced in January at Macworld Expo, the HomeDock Deluxe features on-screen navigation, allowing users to view and select their iPod’s music on a TV screen. The $150 system comes with an 18-button remote control and also plays videos and picture slideshows from capable iPods. You can read iLounge’s First Look at the HomeDock Deluxe for hands-on details and photos.
“The HomeDock Deluxe adds a new twist to the iPod by displaying music content onto a television screen and allowing users to navigate, select and play their songs using an included remote control,” says DLO. “Browsing through Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres and more from the sofa with the HomeDock Deluxe is a completely new experience for iPod owners. Users can control over 14 playback functions with the remote control. The HomeDock Deluxe features an original, customizable interface. Song information is large and easy to read from anywhere in the room.”
The HomeDock Deluxe connects to a home stereo and TV with standard RCA plugs and S-Video connection, and also features a USB 2.0 port for syncing with a computer. It is compatible with 4G and 5G iPods, the iPod mini and iPod nano.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards