DLO intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Available for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G, the Action Jacket is a neoprene case with belt clip that can be used alone or with an included armband. The padded neoprene case features a built-in clear screen protector that allows for use of the iPod while in the case, and the removable belt clip offers 360 degrees of rotation for the iPod touch or 180 degrees for the iPod nano. In addition, the armband is machine washable and can accommodate arms from 9 to 20 inches in diameter. It is available now for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, and sells for $30.
Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Jam Jacket with Earphone Management. Made from no-slip silicone, both models feature a raised texture for added grip, open access to ports and controls, and an integrated cable management system on the rear of the case. In addition, the Jam Jacket for iPod nano 4G features built-in Click Wheel protection, while the iPod touch 2G version includes a Surface Shield screen protector. Both cases will be available in October and will sell for $20. Finally, the HipCase for iPod nano 4G is a flip-style leather case featuring a clear play-through window for Click Wheel and screen protection, an integrated leather-covered belt clip, a soft fabric interior, and open access to all other ports and controls. It will also be available in October, and will sell for $30.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?