DLO intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Available for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G, the Action Jacket is a neoprene case with belt clip that can be used alone or with an included armband. The padded neoprene case features a built-in clear screen protector that allows for use of the iPod while in the case, and the removable belt clip offers 360 degrees of rotation for the iPod touch or 180 degrees for the iPod nano. In addition, the armband is machine washable and can accommodate arms from 9 to 20 inches in diameter. It is available now for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, and sells for $30.
Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Jam Jacket with Earphone Management. Made from no-slip silicone, both models feature a raised texture for added grip, open access to ports and controls, and an integrated cable management system on the rear of the case. In addition, the Jam Jacket for iPod nano 4G features built-in Click Wheel protection, while the iPod touch 2G version includes a Surface Shield screen protector. Both cases will be available in October and will sell for $20. Finally, the HipCase for iPod nano 4G is a flip-style leather case featuring a clear play-through window for Click Wheel and screen protection, an integrated leather-covered belt clip, a soft fabric interior, and open access to all other ports and controls. It will also be available in October, and will sell for $30.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015