DLO intros cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its first cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. Available for both the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G, the Action Jacket is a neoprene case with belt clip that can be used alone or with an included armband. The padded neoprene case features a built-in clear screen protector that allows for use of the iPod while in the case, and the removable belt clip offers 360 degrees of rotation for the iPod touch or 180 degrees for the iPod nano. In addition, the armband is machine washable and can accommodate arms from 9 to 20 inches in diameter. It is available now for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, and sells for $30.
Also available for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G is the Jam Jacket with Earphone Management. Made from no-slip silicone, both models feature a raised texture for added grip, open access to ports and controls, and an integrated cable management system on the rear of the case. In addition, the Jam Jacket for iPod nano 4G features built-in Click Wheel protection, while the iPod touch 2G version includes a Surface Shield screen protector. Both cases will be available in October and will sell for $20. Finally, the HipCase for iPod nano 4G is a flip-style leather case featuring a clear play-through window for Click Wheel and screen protection, an integrated leather-covered belt clip, a soft fabric interior, and open access to all other ports and controls. It will also be available in October, and will sell for $30.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Report: Apple behind San Francisco ‘mystery event’ in early September
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?