DLO rolls out Jam Jackets for new iPods
DLO has announced its new Jam Jacket cases for iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. The new Jam Jackets feature a no-slip rubber texture, access to all controls, ports, and jacks, and DLO’s Earbud Management System on the back of the case to allow users to neatly stow earbuds, as well as take up extra slack while headphones are in use. Jam Jackets for the iPod nano and iPod classic feature full click-wheel protection with embossed buttons for touch-based iPod control, while the Jam Jacket for the iPod touch features open access to the touch screen and comes equipped with a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. “The Jam Jacket has long been one of DLO’s flagship cases and we are thrilled to be able to bring its renowned quality and functionality to the newest members of the iPod family,” said Rick Case, executive vice president of sales for DLO. “The gripable silicone case offers supreme protection, which combined with the innovative earbud management system, equal a must-have case for every iPod user.” DLO Jam Jackets with earbud management are available now in clear or black for the iPod nano, iPod classic 80G and 160G, and the iPod touch, and sell for $20.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?