DLO rolls out new PowerBug, Auto Charger for iPod
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its new PowerBug wall charger for iPod, as well as the DLO Auto Charger for iPod. The DLO PowerBug is a USB charger that powers a variety of USB-based electronics via any AC wall outlet, and features a fold-away design as well as an Intelligent Status Light that glows red or green to indicate its power status. The PowerBug for iPod includes an iPod charging cable for charging all dockable iPods, including the newly-released iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch. Available immediately, the DLO PowerBug and PowerBug for iPod are priced at $20 and $25, respectively.
The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is available in black or white, and features an Intelligent Status Light that glows red, amber, or green to show the iPod’s current charging status, Velcro tabs for mounting the iPod near the charger in the car, and a 24-inch coiled cord that stretches to over five feet in length. “Seeing that no new iPods ship with an external power supply in the box, wall chargers continue to be the must-have accessory for any iPod user,” said Rick Case, DLO’s executive vice president of sales. The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is compatible with all dockable iPods, including the new iPod family, and is available now for $20.
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Trent Reznor working on Apple music project
- Magazine publisher Fleishman explains iOS Newsstand’s failure
- Jony Ive: Apple Watch was a ‘design challenge’
- Apple reverses course on iOS calculator widgets
- Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- AT&T and Verizon tracking customer web activity
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
- FTC launches complaint against AT&T over unlimited data throttling policies
- Apple VP Joswiak testy at Code/Mobile event
- Cook discusses Apple Pay, Watch, iPod classic at WSJD Live
- Rokform Crystal v3 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Bodycon, LifePro, and Helio for iPhone 6 + Bodycon for iPhone 6 Plus
- Trident Case Aegis, Cyclops, Kraken A.M.S. + Perseus for iPhone 6
- Incipio Stowaway Advance for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPad Air 2 Smart Case
- Apple iPad mini 3
- Alpine Headphones
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0