DLO rolls out new PowerBug, Auto Charger for iPod
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its new PowerBug wall charger for iPod, as well as the DLO Auto Charger for iPod. The DLO PowerBug is a USB charger that powers a variety of USB-based electronics via any AC wall outlet, and features a fold-away design as well as an Intelligent Status Light that glows red or green to indicate its power status. The PowerBug for iPod includes an iPod charging cable for charging all dockable iPods, including the newly-released iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch. Available immediately, the DLO PowerBug and PowerBug for iPod are priced at $20 and $25, respectively.
The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is available in black or white, and features an Intelligent Status Light that glows red, amber, or green to show the iPod’s current charging status, Velcro tabs for mounting the iPod near the charger in the car, and a 24-inch coiled cord that stretches to over five feet in length. “Seeing that no new iPods ship with an external power supply in the box, wall chargers continue to be the must-have accessory for any iPod user,” said Rick Case, DLO’s executive vice president of sales. The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is compatible with all dockable iPods, including the new iPod family, and is available now for $20.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014