DLO rolls out new PowerBug, Auto Charger for iPod
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters has introduced its new PowerBug wall charger for iPod, as well as the DLO Auto Charger for iPod. The DLO PowerBug is a USB charger that powers a variety of USB-based electronics via any AC wall outlet, and features a fold-away design as well as an Intelligent Status Light that glows red or green to indicate its power status. The PowerBug for iPod includes an iPod charging cable for charging all dockable iPods, including the newly-released iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch. Available immediately, the DLO PowerBug and PowerBug for iPod are priced at $20 and $25, respectively.
The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is available in black or white, and features an Intelligent Status Light that glows red, amber, or green to show the iPod’s current charging status, Velcro tabs for mounting the iPod near the charger in the car, and a 24-inch coiled cord that stretches to over five feet in length. “Seeing that no new iPods ship with an external power supply in the box, wall chargers continue to be the must-have accessory for any iPod user,” said Rick Case, DLO’s executive vice president of sales. The DLO Auto Charger for iPod is compatible with all dockable iPods, including the new iPod family, and is available now for $20.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0