DLO unveils iBoom Travel, updated TransDock, HomeDock Deluxe
Following up on three of its earlier products, Digital Lifestyle Outfitters (DLO) has announced the new speaker system iBoom Travel, a new 2007 edition of its car charging, mounting, and FM transmitter solution, TransDock, and an upgraded version of its on-TV docking solution HomeDock Deluxe. Prices and release dates were not immediately available for all three items at press time.
• iBoom Travel - This unit combines an iHome-style brightly lit LCD clock radio - here, FM only - with two speakers, a buzzer, and an iPod dock. Using battery or AC power, it’s capable of playing back iPod music, digitally tuned FM radio stations, or the alarm buzzer as you prefer, and unlike the previous DLO speaker iBoom, can easily fit into a small bag for travel. It is available now for $80 in black or white versions.
• TransDock - The new version of TransDock boasts a “new enhanced mounting arm,” video-out for use with in-car video displays, a new design with a top- and side-mounted antenna for superior FM broadcasting quality, and removable faceplates to help you match your iPod or car. Like the prior TransDock, which was also known as TransPod, this version charges and plays audio from your iPod via FM transmission; an auxiliary input lets you connect other devices for the transmitter, and a USB pass-through so that you can charge other USB-based electronic devices.
• The All New HomeDock Deluxe - Though cosmetically near-identical to its predecessor, the new HomeDock Deluxe now includes on-screen album art display on a dedicated Now Playing screen, the ability to navigate both music and videos through an on-screen menuing system, and 12 new color themes and screen savers. A feature called My Jukebox enables you to create “on the fly” playlists for a party, as well.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards