DLO unveils Shell cases for new iPod lineup
DLO has unveiled its latest hard-shell cases for the iPod, including the VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch, HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch, the UrbanShell for iPod classic, and MetalShell for iPod nano. Sporting a colored metal faceplate, the MetalShell for iPod nano also provides clear screen protection, open access to the Click Wheel, and openings for the iPod hold switch, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. MetalShell for iPod nano is available in blue and red for $20. The UrbanShell for iPod classic combines a hard-shell case with a rubberized surface, and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing, full access to all iPod controls, including the Click Wheel and Dock Connector, and includes a DLO Surface Shield clear screen protector. The UrbanShell for iPod classic is available now and sells for $20.
The DLO HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch pairs a clear polycarbonate front with a textured silicone back. Both the HybridShell for nano and HybridShell for iPod touch provide open access to all controls, but while the nano case features a clear window to protect the screen, the touch Shell includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Also, while the HybridShell for nano features a full rubber back, the back of the HybridShell for touch is clear with raised rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell for nano is available with either a white or black rubberized backing and is priced at $20; the HybridShell for touch is available in clear with either black or gray textured rubber “dots” for $25.
Finally, the DLO VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch is a clear hard-shell case that offers optimal fit through an included snap-in adaptor. Both models provide access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector, and also feature an integrated kickstand and include a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Both the VideoShell for iPod classic and VideoShell for iPod touch are available now and sell for $20.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0