DLO unveils Shell cases for new iPod lineup
DLO has unveiled its latest hard-shell cases for the iPod, including the VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch, HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch, the UrbanShell for iPod classic, and MetalShell for iPod nano. Sporting a colored metal faceplate, the MetalShell for iPod nano also provides clear screen protection, open access to the Click Wheel, and openings for the iPod hold switch, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. MetalShell for iPod nano is available in blue and red for $20. The UrbanShell for iPod classic combines a hard-shell case with a rubberized surface, and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing, full access to all iPod controls, including the Click Wheel and Dock Connector, and includes a DLO Surface Shield clear screen protector. The UrbanShell for iPod classic is available now and sells for $20.
The DLO HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch pairs a clear polycarbonate front with a textured silicone back. Both the HybridShell for nano and HybridShell for iPod touch provide open access to all controls, but while the nano case features a clear window to protect the screen, the touch Shell includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Also, while the HybridShell for nano features a full rubber back, the back of the HybridShell for touch is clear with raised rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell for nano is available with either a white or black rubberized backing and is priced at $20; the HybridShell for touch is available in clear with either black or gray textured rubber “dots” for $25.
Finally, the DLO VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch is a clear hard-shell case that offers optimal fit through an included snap-in adaptor. Both models provide access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector, and also feature an integrated kickstand and include a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Both the VideoShell for iPod classic and VideoShell for iPod touch are available now and sell for $20.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?