DLO unveils Shell cases for new iPod lineup
DLO has unveiled its latest hard-shell cases for the iPod, including the VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch, HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch, the UrbanShell for iPod classic, and MetalShell for iPod nano. Sporting a colored metal faceplate, the MetalShell for iPod nano also provides clear screen protection, open access to the Click Wheel, and openings for the iPod hold switch, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. MetalShell for iPod nano is available in blue and red for $20. The UrbanShell for iPod classic combines a hard-shell case with a rubberized surface, and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing, full access to all iPod controls, including the Click Wheel and Dock Connector, and includes a DLO Surface Shield clear screen protector. The UrbanShell for iPod classic is available now and sells for $20.
The DLO HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch pairs a clear polycarbonate front with a textured silicone back. Both the HybridShell for nano and HybridShell for iPod touch provide open access to all controls, but while the nano case features a clear window to protect the screen, the touch Shell includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Also, while the HybridShell for nano features a full rubber back, the back of the HybridShell for touch is clear with raised rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell for nano is available with either a white or black rubberized backing and is priced at $20; the HybridShell for touch is available in clear with either black or gray textured rubber “dots” for $25.
Finally, the DLO VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch is a clear hard-shell case that offers optimal fit through an included snap-in adaptor. Both models provide access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector, and also feature an integrated kickstand and include a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Both the VideoShell for iPod classic and VideoShell for iPod touch are available now and sell for $20.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?