DLO unveils Shell cases for new iPod lineup
DLO has unveiled its latest hard-shell cases for the iPod, including the VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch, HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch, the UrbanShell for iPod classic, and MetalShell for iPod nano. Sporting a colored metal faceplate, the MetalShell for iPod nano also provides clear screen protection, open access to the Click Wheel, and openings for the iPod hold switch, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. MetalShell for iPod nano is available in blue and red for $20. The UrbanShell for iPod classic combines a hard-shell case with a rubberized surface, and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing, full access to all iPod controls, including the Click Wheel and Dock Connector, and includes a DLO Surface Shield clear screen protector. The UrbanShell for iPod classic is available now and sells for $20.
The DLO HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch pairs a clear polycarbonate front with a textured silicone back. Both the HybridShell for nano and HybridShell for iPod touch provide open access to all controls, but while the nano case features a clear window to protect the screen, the touch Shell includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Also, while the HybridShell for nano features a full rubber back, the back of the HybridShell for touch is clear with raised rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell for nano is available with either a white or black rubberized backing and is priced at $20; the HybridShell for touch is available in clear with either black or gray textured rubber “dots” for $25.
Finally, the DLO VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch is a clear hard-shell case that offers optimal fit through an included snap-in adaptor. Both models provide access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector, and also feature an integrated kickstand and include a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Both the VideoShell for iPod classic and VideoShell for iPod touch are available now and sell for $20.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?