DLO unveils Shell cases for new iPod lineup
DLO has unveiled its latest hard-shell cases for the iPod, including the VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch, HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch, the UrbanShell for iPod classic, and MetalShell for iPod nano. Sporting a colored metal faceplate, the MetalShell for iPod nano also provides clear screen protection, open access to the Click Wheel, and openings for the iPod hold switch, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. MetalShell for iPod nano is available in blue and red for $20. The UrbanShell for iPod classic combines a hard-shell case with a rubberized surface, and features an integrated kickstand for hands-free video viewing, full access to all iPod controls, including the Click Wheel and Dock Connector, and includes a DLO Surface Shield clear screen protector. The UrbanShell for iPod classic is available now and sells for $20.
The DLO HybridShell for iPod nano and iPod touch pairs a clear polycarbonate front with a textured silicone back. Both the HybridShell for nano and HybridShell for iPod touch provide open access to all controls, but while the nano case features a clear window to protect the screen, the touch Shell includes a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Also, while the HybridShell for nano features a full rubber back, the back of the HybridShell for touch is clear with raised rubber “dots” for added grip. The HybridShell for nano is available with either a white or black rubberized backing and is priced at $20; the HybridShell for touch is available in clear with either black or gray textured rubber “dots” for $25.
Finally, the DLO VideoShell for iPod classic and iPod touch is a clear hard-shell case that offers optimal fit through an included snap-in adaptor. Both models provide access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector, and also feature an integrated kickstand and include a DLO Surface Shield screen protector. Both the VideoShell for iPod classic and VideoShell for iPod touch are available now and sell for $20.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?