Download Now: iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006
It’s here: just in time for your wish list, iLounge released the free Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006, packed with all sorts of amazing iPod goodies, ratings of over 650 products, tables of used iPod prices, and much more. Click on read more for details and download links. Enjoy!
11MB | Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of The iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006, our annual guide to the year’s best iPod hardware, accessories, and software. Here’s what’s inside:
- Sneak Peeks: See many new iPod accessories debuted exclusively in the Book, including Belkin’s new TuneBase FM and TuneFM for iPod nano and the new iPod, Griffin’s new iTrip Auto and TuneBuds for iPod nano, Vaja’s iVod for iPod nano, Power Support’s Silicone Jacket for iPod nano, Core Cases’ Aluminum Case for iPod nano, ProClip’s Padded Holder for iPod nano, and more.
- Re-introducing the iPod: Pick the best iPod for you, the iLounge way - 13 pages of iPod and iTunes phone hardware reviews and comparison information, with all the essential details you need. Want a new iPod? Want to sell your old iPod? Has the iPod mini really disappeared forever? The answers to your questions are here, including fair market value tables for used iPods and comparison guides to every current iPod model.
- A Brief History of iPod + iTunes: Learn the history of the iPod and iTunes in a flash with our new timelines, now including fascinating details on the growth of iTunes from a 200,000-song store for Mac users into a 2 million-song store with over 10 million PC and Mac customers. Up to date with all key events through the date of publication.
- iLounge Photo and Art Contests: Winners of the (amazing) Black and White Photos contest and Design the Ultimate iPod Accessory Contest, plus honorable mentions for both. Who won the $1800 in prizes, including iBall speakers, Belkin accessories, and iPod nanos? You’ll be blown away by the pictures and ideas inside.
- The Ten Must-Have Accessories for Your iPod: We’ve reviewed over 650 accessories and iPods, and know that you don’t want to read all the reviews. So our Holiday Buyers’ Guide looks at the top 10 categories of accessories and helps you choose the best ones for your iPod, needs, and budget. Inside, you’ll find the world’s first reviews of AKG’s beautiful k701 Headphones, Altec Lansing’s iM716 and iM616, DLO’s New TransPod, Harman/Kardon’s Drive + Play, Talking Panda’s iBar, Atech Flash’s iDuo, and our famous Report Card - now with ratings for over 650 different iPod-related products.
- Plus regular iLounge Guide features, including The iPod Directory, Backstage at iLounge, and Closing the Curtain: Voice of the People.
The iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006 is a totally free download. We’ve designed two versions - “one-page widescreen” and “two-page spreads,” but strongly recommend “one-page widescreen” for viewing on monitors under 20” in size, and for printing. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies. Please Tell A Friend or two about the Holiday Buyers’ Guide. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below) - that’s all we ask.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?