Download Now: iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006
It’s here: just in time for your wish list, iLounge released the free Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006, packed with all sorts of amazing iPod goodies, ratings of over 650 products, tables of used iPod prices, and much more. Click on read more for details and download links. Enjoy!
11MB | Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of The iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006, our annual guide to the year’s best iPod hardware, accessories, and software. Here’s what’s inside:
- Sneak Peeks: See many new iPod accessories debuted exclusively in the Book, including Belkin’s new TuneBase FM and TuneFM for iPod nano and the new iPod, Griffin’s new iTrip Auto and TuneBuds for iPod nano, Vaja’s iVod for iPod nano, Power Support’s Silicone Jacket for iPod nano, Core Cases’ Aluminum Case for iPod nano, ProClip’s Padded Holder for iPod nano, and more.
- Re-introducing the iPod: Pick the best iPod for you, the iLounge way - 13 pages of iPod and iTunes phone hardware reviews and comparison information, with all the essential details you need. Want a new iPod? Want to sell your old iPod? Has the iPod mini really disappeared forever? The answers to your questions are here, including fair market value tables for used iPods and comparison guides to every current iPod model.
- A Brief History of iPod + iTunes: Learn the history of the iPod and iTunes in a flash with our new timelines, now including fascinating details on the growth of iTunes from a 200,000-song store for Mac users into a 2 million-song store with over 10 million PC and Mac customers. Up to date with all key events through the date of publication.
- iLounge Photo and Art Contests: Winners of the (amazing) Black and White Photos contest and Design the Ultimate iPod Accessory Contest, plus honorable mentions for both. Who won the $1800 in prizes, including iBall speakers, Belkin accessories, and iPod nanos? You’ll be blown away by the pictures and ideas inside.
- The Ten Must-Have Accessories for Your iPod: We’ve reviewed over 650 accessories and iPods, and know that you don’t want to read all the reviews. So our Holiday Buyers’ Guide looks at the top 10 categories of accessories and helps you choose the best ones for your iPod, needs, and budget. Inside, you’ll find the world’s first reviews of AKG’s beautiful k701 Headphones, Altec Lansing’s iM716 and iM616, DLO’s New TransPod, Harman/Kardon’s Drive + Play, Talking Panda’s iBar, Atech Flash’s iDuo, and our famous Report Card - now with ratings for over 650 different iPod-related products.
- Plus regular iLounge Guide features, including The iPod Directory, Backstage at iLounge, and Closing the Curtain: Voice of the People.
The iLounge Holiday Buyers’ Guide 2005-2006 is a totally free download. We’ve designed two versions - “one-page widescreen” and “two-page spreads,” but strongly recommend “one-page widescreen” for viewing on monitors under 20” in size, and for printing. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies. Please Tell A Friend or two about the Holiday Buyers’ Guide. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below) - that’s all we ask.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- CES 2015: Day Two
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards