Download Now: iLounge’s 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide
Every year, iLounge publishes a brand new Buyers’ Guide—a look at the very best Apple-related products released over the past 12 months. It’s our “go-to” resource for readers who want to quickly decide what to buy, rent, sell, and add to their wish lists. Today, we’re proud to announce the release of our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide, the biggest and best edition we’ve ever released.
Now with 208 pages, the 2011 Buyers’ Guide features a complete guide to this year’s best iPod, iPhone, and iPad accessories, apps, and games. It also contains our most up to date tips on buying and selling iPods, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs, including eBay resale values for every iPod and iPhone model, guides to the different features, colors, and textures of historic models, and much more. Here are some of the sections you’ll find inside:
- iPod, iPhone + iPad Tomorrow
- A look at iOS 4.2, featuring AirPlay and AirPrint.
- Sneak Peeks
- World debuts of new iPod, iPhone, and iPad accessories, including Scosche’s iClops, Optoma’s Neo-i, Digipower’s JumpStart Flip, Belkin’s Grip 360 + Stand for iPad, and more.
- The Top 100 Games of 2010
- The 100 Essential Apps of 2010
- The iPod / iPhone / iPad Buyers’ Guide
- Our definitive look at Apple’s 2010-2011 iPod, iPhone, and iPad hardware lineup: specs, reviews, and ratings.
- New + Used iPod / iPhone Price Guides + Tips, Including Evolving Apple Colors + Textures
- The Accessory Gift Guide
- It’s everything from stands and speakers to headphones and cases - the best add-ons for iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
- Shopping Tips For Music, Movies, Books + Apps
- iLounge’s 2010 Best of the Year Awards + Readers’ Choice Awards
- iPods, iPhones + iPads Around the World Galleries
- iPod, iPhone, iPad + iTunes History: 2001-2010
- The iGlossary
- Confused by all the acronyms and trademarked buzz words out there today? We explain what they really mean.
- The iLounge Pavilion @ 2011 International CES
- Over 150 developers of Apple products will debut their latest inventions at the world’s largest technology trade show.
- The new MacBook Air, and other Mac gear we’re loving.
- Closing the Curtain
Our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide is a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions: one is in book-style two-page spread format, which is best for screens 15” or larger on the diagonal. The other is a full-screen single-page format, available for viewing on screens that are smaller than 15” on the diagonal, as well as for pocket devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is entirely readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but is even easier to read on the iPad. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. To view the Guide, PC users should have Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. Mac users should use Apple’s Preview or Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. Due to the Guide’s massive footprint, we strongly recommend that iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users use Apple’s iBooks or a third-party PDF reader rather than attempting to view the entire book in Safari.
Please tell a friend about the new Buyers’ Guide! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app