Download Now: iLounge’s 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide
Published: Monday, November 1, 2010
Site News Categories:
Every year, iLounge publishes a brand new Buyers’ Guide—a look at the very best Apple-related products released over the past 12 months. It’s our “go-to” resource for readers who want to quickly decide what to buy, rent, sell, and add to their wish lists. Today, we’re proud to announce the release of our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide, the biggest and best edition we’ve ever released.
Now with 208 pages, the 2011 Buyers’ Guide features a complete guide to this year’s best iPod, iPhone, and iPad accessories, apps, and games. It also contains our most up to date tips on buying and selling iPods, iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs, including eBay resale values for every iPod and iPhone model, guides to the different features, colors, and textures of historic models, and much more. Here are some of the sections you’ll find inside:
- iPod, iPhone + iPad Tomorrow
- A look at iOS 4.2, featuring AirPlay and AirPrint.
- Sneak Peeks
- World debuts of new iPod, iPhone, and iPad accessories, including Scosche’s iClops, Optoma’s Neo-i, Digipower’s JumpStart Flip, Belkin’s Grip 360 + Stand for iPad, and more.
- The Top 100 Games of 2010
- The 100 Essential Apps of 2010
- The iPod / iPhone / iPad Buyers’ Guide
- Our definitive look at Apple’s 2010-2011 iPod, iPhone, and iPad hardware lineup: specs, reviews, and ratings.
- New + Used iPod / iPhone Price Guides + Tips, Including Evolving Apple Colors + Textures
- The Accessory Gift Guide
- It’s everything from stands and speakers to headphones and cases - the best add-ons for iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
- Shopping Tips For Music, Movies, Books + Apps
- iLounge’s 2010 Best of the Year Awards + Readers’ Choice Awards
- iPods, iPhones + iPads Around the World Galleries
- iPod, iPhone, iPad + iTunes History: 2001-2010
- The iGlossary
- Confused by all the acronyms and trademarked buzz words out there today? We explain what they really mean.
- The iLounge Pavilion @ 2011 International CES
- Over 150 developers of Apple products will debut their latest inventions at the world’s largest technology trade show.
- The new MacBook Air, and other Mac gear we’re loving.
- Closing the Curtain
Our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide is a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions: one is in book-style two-page spread format, which is best for screens 15” or larger on the diagonal. The other is a full-screen single-page format, available for viewing on screens that are smaller than 15” on the diagonal, as well as for pocket devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is entirely readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but is even easier to read on the iPad. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. To view the Guide, PC users should have Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. Mac users should use Apple’s Preview or Adobe Reader 8.0 or later. Due to the Guide’s massive footprint, we strongly recommend that iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users use Apple’s iBooks or a third-party PDF reader rather than attempting to view the entire book in Safari.
Please tell a friend about the new Buyers’ Guide! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
Alternate iLounge Download Links:
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple testing 1.5” OLED displays for iWatch
- Song skipping terms slowing iRadio negotiations
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- Report: BBM iOS app won’t support iPad at launch
- Report: iRadio might miss WWDC debut
- Fair Labor Assoc.: Foxconn, Apple still exceed work hours
- CW to bring content to Apple TV
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Cook talks Apple’s taxes ahead of Senate testimony
- iLuv intros Aud 5 Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- MyCharge Freedom 2000 Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Nike Nike+ FuelBand
- OCDesk OCDock for iPhone 5
- Bluelounge MiniDock (With Lightning Connector)
- Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro
- PhoneSuit Flex Pocket Charger
- Olloclip Quick-Flip Case + Pro-Photo Adapter for iPhone 5
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address
- Effect of erasing an iPhone on the Find My iPhone feature