Download Now: iLounge’s 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide
iLounge is excited to announce the release of our biggest and best Buyers’ Guide ever: the 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide. Just ahead of the holiday shopping season, we’ve included all of the latest Apple devices—new iPads, iPhones, and iPods—as well as their best accessories, apps, and games!
We’ve packed great information into this amazing 224-page edition, including rankings of the best Apple accessories across 26 different categories, the year’s top 100 iOS apps and games—including kids’ apps—and of course, our comprehensive looks at the best (and worst) current products in Apple’s iPad, iPhone, and iPod lineups. We’ve also radically expanded our iGlossary to help first-time buyers understand all of Apple’s latest technical and marketing jargon in plain English, and tracked all the prices for discontinued iPods, Apple TVs, iPhones, and iPads to help you learn their current resale value.
Here are some of the sections you’ll find inside the guide:
- Recent Apple News
- The iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide
- Saving Money On Apple Gear: New + Used
- The iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Guide
- iLounge’s 2013 Best of the Year Awards + Readers’ Choice Awards
- The Top 100 iOS Apps + Games
- iHistory 2001-2013: iPod, iPhone, iPad + iTunes
- The iGlossary
- The iLounge Pavilion @ 2014 CES
- What’s New in Mac
- iPad/iPhone/iPod Around the World Galleries
- Closing the Curtain
Our 2014 iPad/iPhone/iPod Buyers’ Guide is a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions; we ask you to download only one.
The first version is in a twin-page “spread” format, a wide, magazine-style layout that is readable without zooming on full-sized iPads, laptops, and desktop computers. You may need to zoom in at times on the iPad mini.
The second version is single-page, filling the full screen with one page at a time. This is for viewing on smaller screens, including pocket devices such as the iPhone and iPod touch. Viewed on the iPad, this version requires more page turning, but fills the portrait screen with larger text; no zooming in is ever required, even on the iPad mini.
Regardless of the version you select, we strongly recommend that iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users use Apple’s iBooks or a third-party PDF reader rather than attempting to view the entire book in Safari.
Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. To view the Guide, PC users should have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Mac users can use Apple’s Preview or the latest Adobe Reader.
Please tell a friend about our 2014 Buyers’ Guide! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
- Daily Deal: The Mega Macbook Giveaway
- Edifier MP700 Speaker Giveaway - Winners Announced
- Daily Deal: The New Apple TV Giveaway
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Apple enables Single Sign-On across all iOS 10 and tvOS 10 devices
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10