Download Now: iLounge’s New iPad Buyers’ Guide
Since 2004, iLounge’s famous Buyers’ Guides have provided readers with a unique treat—a comprehensive look at the worlds of iPod, iPhone, and iPad products, twice per year. We’re proud to announce the release today of The New iPad Buyers’ Guide, focused on the third-generation iPad and Apple TV.
Weighing in at 156 pages, The New iPad Buyers’ Guide is iLounge’s biggest and best iPad-focused publication yet. In addition to helping users though every step of purchasing one of the 24 different iPad models available today, the Guide includes a massive collection of top iPad accessories, a look at today’s most essential 100 iPad apps, and a section on the just-released third-generation Apple TV.
We particularly want to direct your attention to this edition’s iDesign interviews, which include especially insightful talks with leading Apple developers Soundfreaq, Bloomberg, Inkling, Mobile Roadie, and Geneva Lab. You’ll also discover some brief looks at new iPhone, iPod, and Mac gear, and discussion of upcoming Apple products: the “iTV,” next-generation iPhone, and the potential for a revolutionary new digital camera. Here are some of the sections you’ll find inside:
- Introducing a “New iPad”
- iPad By The Numbers: An Unstoppable March
- The New iPad Buyers’ Guide
- All Things Apple TV
- Our Favorite 100 iPad Apps
- iDesign 2012
- The iPad Accessory Buyers’ Guide
- iPads Around the World Gallery
- New For iPhone + iPod
- New @ iLounge + Mac
- So Said The Haters
- What’s The Deal With iTV?
- Making The Case For iSight
- Closing the Curtain: A New iPhone
Our New iPad Buyers’ Guide is a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions: one is in book-style two-page spread format, which is best for screens 15” or larger on the diagonal. The other is a full-screen single-page format, available for viewing on screens that are smaller than 15” on the diagonal, as well as for pocket devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but is even easier to read on the iPad. We love the two-page spread version, but the one-page version is easiest read on iOS devices. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. To view the Guide, PC users should have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Mac users should use Apple’s Preview or the latest Adobe Reader. Due to the Guide’s massive footprint, we strongly recommend that iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users use Apple’s iBooks or a third-party PDF reader rather than attempting to view the entire book in Safari.
Please tell a friend about the New iPad Buyers’ Guide! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?