Download Now: iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2005
9.2MB | Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
As promised, iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its new Buyers’ Guide (Spring/Summer 2005) for free download from the links above and below. It contains exclusive first looks at new accessories such as Griffin Technology’s iTripLCD and Alfa Romeo’s 147 iPod Kit, as well as several major new must-see features:
- The New Lounge: Get your first look at our redesigned web site, coming soon!
- The Beginners’ Guide to iPod: If you’ve been thinking of buying an iPod, or trying to convince a friend to join the revolution, this is the place to start. We tackle every question you might have, then introduce you to the worlds of iPod accessories and the people who love them: members of the iLounge community.
- Sneak Peeks: An unparalleled look at the future of the iPod, with pages full of upcoming car accessories, Bluetooth accessories, new cases, and much, much more.
- Music!: A look at maximizing your iPod listening experience, with a guide to some of the world’s most famous iPod parties.
And, of course, we reveal the winners of our Cover Contest and 100-Word Story Contest, in addition to providing a comprehensive new reviews section that’s even easier to use than before. By reader demand, the Guide contains an updated report card of the over 300 iPod-related products that have been reviewed by iLounge, and features even more of the incredible art and photography of iLounge readers from around the world.
For the unfamiliar, iLounge’s Buyers’ Guide is a complete, magazine-style guide to everything iPod and iLounge, with trustworthy previews and reviews of the very best iPod accessories, guides to getting free iPod software and support, and much, much more. As before, the Buyers Guide is a totally free download. Instead of asking our readers to cough up $6 to buy the Guide in a store, we are providing it for free online and taking mass advantage of file-sharing networks to spread it around the world.
The Buyers’ Guide is only possible thanks to the support of our awesome readers and loyal advertisers:
Please use the link below to Tell A Friend or three about the new Buyers’ Guide 2005. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice - that’s all we ask.
We hope you enjoy the Guide!
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple partners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps