Download Now: iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2005
9.2MB | Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
As promised, iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its new Buyers’ Guide (Spring/Summer 2005) for free download from the links above and below. It contains exclusive first looks at new accessories such as Griffin Technology’s iTripLCD and Alfa Romeo’s 147 iPod Kit, as well as several major new must-see features:
- The New Lounge: Get your first look at our redesigned web site, coming soon!
- The Beginners’ Guide to iPod: If you’ve been thinking of buying an iPod, or trying to convince a friend to join the revolution, this is the place to start. We tackle every question you might have, then introduce you to the worlds of iPod accessories and the people who love them: members of the iLounge community.
- Sneak Peeks: An unparalleled look at the future of the iPod, with pages full of upcoming car accessories, Bluetooth accessories, new cases, and much, much more.
- Music!: A look at maximizing your iPod listening experience, with a guide to some of the world’s most famous iPod parties.
And, of course, we reveal the winners of our Cover Contest and 100-Word Story Contest, in addition to providing a comprehensive new reviews section that’s even easier to use than before. By reader demand, the Guide contains an updated report card of the over 300 iPod-related products that have been reviewed by iLounge, and features even more of the incredible art and photography of iLounge readers from around the world.
For the unfamiliar, iLounge’s Buyers’ Guide is a complete, magazine-style guide to everything iPod and iLounge, with trustworthy previews and reviews of the very best iPod accessories, guides to getting free iPod software and support, and much, much more. As before, the Buyers Guide is a totally free download. Instead of asking our readers to cough up $6 to buy the Guide in a store, we are providing it for free online and taking mass advantage of file-sharing networks to spread it around the world.
The Buyers’ Guide is only possible thanks to the support of our awesome readers and loyal advertisers:
Please use the link below to Tell A Friend or three about the new Buyers’ Guide 2005. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice - that’s all we ask.
We hope you enjoy the Guide!
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?