Download Now: iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2005
9.2MB | Requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
As promised, iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of its new Buyers’ Guide (Spring/Summer 2005) for free download from the links above and below. It contains exclusive first looks at new accessories such as Griffin Technology’s iTripLCD and Alfa Romeo’s 147 iPod Kit, as well as several major new must-see features:
- The New Lounge: Get your first look at our redesigned web site, coming soon!
- The Beginners’ Guide to iPod: If you’ve been thinking of buying an iPod, or trying to convince a friend to join the revolution, this is the place to start. We tackle every question you might have, then introduce you to the worlds of iPod accessories and the people who love them: members of the iLounge community.
- Sneak Peeks: An unparalleled look at the future of the iPod, with pages full of upcoming car accessories, Bluetooth accessories, new cases, and much, much more.
- Music!: A look at maximizing your iPod listening experience, with a guide to some of the world’s most famous iPod parties.
And, of course, we reveal the winners of our Cover Contest and 100-Word Story Contest, in addition to providing a comprehensive new reviews section that’s even easier to use than before. By reader demand, the Guide contains an updated report card of the over 300 iPod-related products that have been reviewed by iLounge, and features even more of the incredible art and photography of iLounge readers from around the world.
For the unfamiliar, iLounge’s Buyers’ Guide is a complete, magazine-style guide to everything iPod and iLounge, with trustworthy previews and reviews of the very best iPod accessories, guides to getting free iPod software and support, and much, much more. As before, the Buyers Guide is a totally free download. Instead of asking our readers to cough up $6 to buy the Guide in a store, we are providing it for free online and taking mass advantage of file-sharing networks to spread it around the world.
The Buyers’ Guide is only possible thanks to the support of our awesome readers and loyal advertisers:
Please use the link below to Tell A Friend or three about the new Buyers’ Guide 2005. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice - that’s all we ask.
We hope you enjoy the Guide!
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?