Download Now: iLounge’s Buyers’ Guide 2004
Published: Monday, November 1, 2004
Site News Categories:
4.5MB | Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
As promised several weeks ago, iLounge is proud to announce the immediate availability of the iLounge Buyers’ Guide 2004 for free download from the links and locations below. It contains the world’s first review of Apple’s new iPod Photo.
For the unfamiliar, iLounge’s Buyers’ Guide is a complete, magazine-style guide to everything iPod and iLounge, with trustworthy previews and reviews of the very best iPod accessories, guides to getting free iPod software and support, and much, much more. We’ve designed the Guide so you can print only the pages you want, and give them to your family and friends as very specific holiday “gimme iPod” reminders.
By reader demand, the Guide contains a complete report card of the over 200 iPod-related products that have been reviewed by iLounge, and features the incredible art and photography of iLounge readers from around the world.
We have taken a completely new approach to distributing this magazine. Instead of asking our readers to cough up $6 to buy the Guide in a store, we are providing it for free online and taking mass advantage of file-sharing networks to spread it around the world.
This is only possible thanks to the support of our awesome readers and loyal advertisers:
Please use the link below to Tell A Friend or three about the Buyers’ Guide 2004, and help them have a holiday season full of iPod music. We hope you enjoy the Guide!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone