Download now: The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com
Double page, best for monitors (21.7 MB ZIP)
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later.
Welcome to The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com. At 180 pages, this is our largest Buyers’ Guide ever, and jam-packed with everything you need to get the iPod and accessories you want for the holidays! What’s inside?
- Over 20 exclusive accessory debuts: See Etymotic’s new wireless Ety8 earphones, iPodMods’ incredible new iVue replacement casing for the iPod, Vaja’s new iVod Silver, Griffin’s new AmpliFi speakers, and many more never-before-seen iPod add-ons!
- iPod Buyers’ Tips: A complete guide to all of the current and past model iPods, including eBay resale information and extensive tips for buying new and used iPods. Which iPod’s right for you? The answers are inside.
- iLounge’s Best of the Year Awards: With more than 40 genres of amazing accessories, we sift through over 1,100 rated products, picking only the very best to receive our Best of the Year awards.
- World’s First Reviews: Numerous exclusive reviews, including wearable displays from MicroOptical (myvu) and Icuiti (iWear for iPod), karaoke accessories from Griffin and doPi, and much more.
- The iPod Home: In this extended pictorial section, check out how the iPod can now be integrated into any room of your home, from kitchen to bedrooms, home office to bathrooms.
- History of the iPod & iTunes: We’ve updated our super-popular Brief History of the iPod & iTunes with all of the most current events in the Apple universe. See the entire five-year dynasty of Apple’s digital lifestyle revolution, right here.
- Contests: The amazing winners of our iPod Colors contest get their own gallery, and we announce our brand new Fifth Birthday iLounge Ad Contest, with an Apple MacBook and iPods as prizes.
- Backstage: We take the world’s first hands-on look at Oakley’s brand-new Thump Pro sunglasses, and peek at the upcoming Nintendo Wii game console!
As always, The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com is a totally free download. We’ve designed two versions - one in a full-screen single-page format, and one in magazine-style two-page format. Please note: This issue is specially formatted to fill your screen horizontally rather than vertically, unlike past issues. As a result, if your monitor is smaller than 20” on the diagonal, we strongly recommend that you download the single-page version rather than the two-page version. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly.
Please Tell A Friend about the new 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide. And please do your part to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below) - that’s all we ask. Enjoy!
- Photos claim to show alleged ‘iPad Pro 2’
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Report: Apple acquires cloud music provider Omnifone? [Update: No]
- Apple releases second iOS 10 public beta
- India clears the way for Apple to open retail stores
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app