Download now: The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com
Double page, best for monitors (21.7 MB ZIP)
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later.
Welcome to The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com. At 180 pages, this is our largest Buyers’ Guide ever, and jam-packed with everything you need to get the iPod and accessories you want for the holidays! What’s inside?
- Over 20 exclusive accessory debuts: See Etymotic’s new wireless Ety8 earphones, iPodMods’ incredible new iVue replacement casing for the iPod, Vaja’s new iVod Silver, Griffin’s new AmpliFi speakers, and many more never-before-seen iPod add-ons!
- iPod Buyers’ Tips: A complete guide to all of the current and past model iPods, including eBay resale information and extensive tips for buying new and used iPods. Which iPod’s right for you? The answers are inside.
- iLounge’s Best of the Year Awards: With more than 40 genres of amazing accessories, we sift through over 1,100 rated products, picking only the very best to receive our Best of the Year awards.
- World’s First Reviews: Numerous exclusive reviews, including wearable displays from MicroOptical (myvu) and Icuiti (iWear for iPod), karaoke accessories from Griffin and doPi, and much more.
- The iPod Home: In this extended pictorial section, check out how the iPod can now be integrated into any room of your home, from kitchen to bedrooms, home office to bathrooms.
- History of the iPod & iTunes: We’ve updated our super-popular Brief History of the iPod & iTunes with all of the most current events in the Apple universe. See the entire five-year dynasty of Apple’s digital lifestyle revolution, right here.
- Contests: The amazing winners of our iPod Colors contest get their own gallery, and we announce our brand new Fifth Birthday iLounge Ad Contest, with an Apple MacBook and iPods as prizes.
- Backstage: We take the world’s first hands-on look at Oakley’s brand-new Thump Pro sunglasses, and peek at the upcoming Nintendo Wii game console!
As always, The 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide, by iLounge.com is a totally free download. We’ve designed two versions - one in a full-screen single-page format, and one in magazine-style two-page format. Please note: This issue is specially formatted to fill your screen horizontally rather than vertically, unlike past issues. As a result, if your monitor is smaller than 20” on the diagonal, we strongly recommend that you download the single-page version rather than the two-page version. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly.
Please Tell A Friend about the new 2007 iPod Buyers’ Guide. And please do your part to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below) - that’s all we ask. Enjoy!
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Apple investigating after two Foxconn employees died last week
- Apple buys health data startup Gliimpse
- Report: Apple passes on Lyft acquisition
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app