Download Now: The Free iPod Book and Back to School Guide
It’s here: The Free iPod Book & Back to School Guide, by iLounge.com. Covering all things iPod and iTunes, our first book includes exclusive sneak peeks at new iPod accessories from JBL, Belkin, Griffin, Oregon Scientific, Blumac and Sumo Cases, plus tutorials, contests, and more. Click on read more for the details and the download links. Two versions - printable and widescreen - are available; please download only one. We hope you enjoy!
12MB | Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of The Free iPod Book & Back to School Guide, by iLounge.com, a 140-page Back to School book full of tutorials, accessory previews and reviews, contests, and more. The main contents are:
- Sneak Peeks and Reviews: See seven new iPod accessories debuted exclusively in the Book, including Oregon Scientific’s iBall, JBL’s On Stage II, Blumac’s Cerulean, Belkin’s TuneFM, Sumo Cases’ PlayThru Cases, plus Griffin Technology’s iRave and iTalk 2. Get quick reviews of the best iPod products released since our last Guide, as well as a ratings table for the 500 total iPods and accessories we have reviewed.
- The 10+1 Step Guide to iPod Bliss: Your iPod, from cradle to grave and rebirth. No stone is left unturned in this colorful, easy-to-read guide to the life of an iPod.
- CD Rippers, Reviewed: A detailed comparison of six different CD ripping services, each offering to convert their customers’ huge CD libraries into iPod-ready MP3 files. Who had the fastest turnaround? The best included services? The smartest promotions? The answers are inside.
- Load Your iPod: A complete look at all of the different types of content you can load on your iPod - and how to get them - including music, podcasts, radio, photos, art, travel goodies, books, calendars, contacts, games and data.
- Selling Your iPod: The value of new and used iPods, including elaborate pricing tables with recent Amazon.com, eBay, and used iPod retailer and parts store purchasing prices.
- Changing and Maintaining Your iPod: A look at top customization and repair services for the iPod, as well as do-it-yourself options for keeping your iPod looking and running like brand-new.
- Replacing Your iPod: A guide to picking the right iPod for you, with updated information on today’s iPod models.
- Join the Community: Snapshots of 10 international iPod sites providing foreign-language iPod news to readers all over the world.
- 101 iTunes Tips: The iTunes book, remixed. This special section provides over 100 tips to help you learn the best features of iTunes without boring yourself to tears. Take one tip at a time or read a bunch - no matter how you read, you’ll learn great ways to make iTunes sing.
- The Search for iPod Trivia Contest: Now closed; winners here. Take this chance to win one of three Klipsch iFi speaker systems (retail value: $399.99 each) by hunting for answers to our iPod trivia questions.
- The iPod Directory: If you’re looking for an iPod accessory or service provider, this new directory of web, e-mail and telephone contacts will help you find whatever you’re looking for.
As the name suggests, The Free iPod Book is a totally free download. We’ve designed two versions - one for viewing on your computer, and one for printing. Please download only one version so that others can get their copies. Please Tell A Friend or three about the new Free iPod Book. And please do your part to share the Guide on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below) - that’s all we ask.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Follow iLounge’s live Twitter coverage of today’s Apple event
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?