Download Now: The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4
Published: Sunday, June 1, 2008
Site News Categories:
Over 20 world exclusive Sneak Peeks. Complete tutorials to all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV. Beautiful reader-submitted art and photos. And big announcements from iLounge’s publisher and editors. It’s The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4—the latest edition of our multi-million-downloaded Book!
Wide (book-style) version, best for 15-inch and larger monitors (23 MB ZIP)
Single page version, best for small monitors, portable devices, and printing (23 MB ZIP)
iPhone and iPod touch version (two parts)
Every year, we publish a Book designed to answer all of our readers’ most commonly asked iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV questions. This year, literally every page of The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 has been redesigned from last year’s version, with brand-new pictures, information, and formatting that can be viewed on desktop, laptop, and pocket-sized computers. Here’s what’s inside.
- Over 20 Exclusive Sneak Peeks: Take world-exclusive first looks at new speakers from iHome, earphones from Etymotic and Scosche, in-car accessories from Monster Cable and Griffin Technology, and cases from some of the world’s top designers.
- All Things iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV: Split into 16 sections that cover the full lifespans of Apple’s media devices - from purchase and initial connection to use, repair, and eventual sale - this massive guide also helps users learn how to fill, customize, and accessorize these devices. With newly expanded parts on choosing earphones, finding iPhone-compatible car accessories, and creating device-optimized videos, the All Things guide also contains new direct links to the iLounge.com website for additional, personalized assistance.
- 150 iTunes Answers: Completely reorganized and updated for the latest version of Apple’s iTunes digital media software, 150 iTunes Answers now offers a full 100 pages of helpful tips and pictures. Starting with how to transfer an iPod’s or iPhone’s contents back to your computer, then including special sections on the iTunes Store, maximizing sound quality, and much more, 150 iTunes Answers now can be read from front to back or as individual tips from a master index.
- The Next-Generation iPhone and Photo Galleries: Beautiful photographs and images submitted by iLounge readers depict the past, present, and future of Apple’s iPhone family, as well as the latest globe-trotting iPods.
The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4.0 is, as the name suggests, a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions: one is in book-style two-page spread format, which is best for monitors 15” or larger on the diagonal. The other is a full-screen single-page format, available in separate versions for viewing on monitors that are smaller than 15” on the diagonal, as well as the iPhone and iPod touch (in two parts). Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. PC users should have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later. Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch users can use Safari.
Please tell a friend about the new Book! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
Alternate iLounge Download Links:
Double page, best for 20” and larger monitors (23 MB ZIP)
Single page, best for small monitors, portable devices (23 MB PDF)
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone