Download Now: The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4
Over 20 world exclusive Sneak Peeks. Complete tutorials to all things iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV. Beautiful reader-submitted art and photos. And big announcements from iLounge’s publisher and editors. It’s The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4—the latest edition of our multi-million-downloaded Book!
Wide (book-style) version, best for 15-inch and larger monitors (23 MB ZIP)
Single page version, best for small monitors, portable devices, and printing (23 MB ZIP)
iPhone and iPod touch version (two parts)
Every year, we publish a Book designed to answer all of our readers’ most commonly asked iPod, iPhone, iTunes, and Apple TV questions. This year, literally every page of The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 has been redesigned from last year’s version, with brand-new pictures, information, and formatting that can be viewed on desktop, laptop, and pocket-sized computers. Here’s what’s inside.
- Over 20 Exclusive Sneak Peeks: Take world-exclusive first looks at new speakers from iHome, earphones from Etymotic and Scosche, in-car accessories from Monster Cable and Griffin Technology, and cases from some of the world’s top designers.
- All Things iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV: Split into 16 sections that cover the full lifespans of Apple’s media devices - from purchase and initial connection to use, repair, and eventual sale - this massive guide also helps users learn how to fill, customize, and accessorize these devices. With newly expanded parts on choosing earphones, finding iPhone-compatible car accessories, and creating device-optimized videos, the All Things guide also contains new direct links to the iLounge.com website for additional, personalized assistance.
- 150 iTunes Answers: Completely reorganized and updated for the latest version of Apple’s iTunes digital media software, 150 iTunes Answers now offers a full 100 pages of helpful tips and pictures. Starting with how to transfer an iPod’s or iPhone’s contents back to your computer, then including special sections on the iTunes Store, maximizing sound quality, and much more, 150 iTunes Answers now can be read from front to back or as individual tips from a master index.
- The Next-Generation iPhone and Photo Galleries: Beautiful photographs and images submitted by iLounge readers depict the past, present, and future of Apple’s iPhone family, as well as the latest globe-trotting iPods.
The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4.0 is, as the name suggests, a completely free download. You have a choice between two versions: one is in book-style two-page spread format, which is best for monitors 15” or larger on the diagonal. The other is a full-screen single-page format, available in separate versions for viewing on monitors that are smaller than 15” on the diagonal, as well as the iPhone and iPod touch (in two parts). Please download only one version so that others can get their copies quickly. PC users should have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later. Mac, iPhone, and iPod touch users can use Safari.
Please tell a friend about the new Book! We welcome you to share it on your file-sharing network of choice, with friends through e-mail, or though a mirror link (post in comments below). Enjoy!
- Apple shelving iPhone Smart Connector idea?
- Apple Music Connect to take backseat in iOS 10?
- Apple, others seeking large expanse of land for autonomous car facility
- Apple Music launches $5-per-month student discount plan
- Apple partners with SAP for mobile enterprise solutions
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- LAPD hacked into iPhone 5s for murder investigation
- More details emerge on Apple Music overhaul
- iPhone tops Time’s list of most influential gadgets
- Kohl’s integrates rewards system with Apple Pay
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)