Dress up your iPod shuffle with color skins | iLounge News

Dress up your iPod shuffle with color skins

pic DecalGirl.com is offering a slew of removable vinyl decals for Apple’s iPod shuffle. The 6-piece kits (front, rear, lanyard) are priced at $2.99 and come in a variety of designs—from “Firestarter to “Shufflemint.”

“Give your new iPod shuffle a new look in seconds and protect it from abuse at the same time. Check out this ready-to-apply iPod shuffle full-color skin with an ultra-high resolution full-color design printed on premium grade adhesive-backed vinyl. The skin is then covered with a clear protectant layer for the ultimate in durability. Remember—all of our full-color skins use a patented repositionable/removable/reusable adhesive backing for fast, easy and accurate installation and goo-free removal.”

« Toshiba can’t keep up with iPod shuffle demand

Windows: iPodSync 2.24 released »

Comments

Oh no she didn’t!!!! I have been working on a shufflemint case that is similar in fashion. I even posted an idea here a while back. I feel like this is a total ripoff of my post. This really makes me mad!!! Nonetheless i will still release mine and hope that it does better!! Here was my original post..

Yeah, I like the frisk case. My wife and I are currently working on a similar case. Its called Shufflemint gum, and is gonna be a gum case. If it turns out good, im going to sell them! These shuffles are good fun!

By LupinIII on Feb 04, 05 8:17 am

Posted by LupinIII in Illinois on February 21, 2005 at 10:22 AM (PDT)

Do they cover the sides?

Posted by iPodNod in London, UK on February 21, 2005 at 10:35 AM (PDT)

I first saw it on their site on 2/6. I ordered the Shufflemints, they look really great. No side coverage.

Posted by hudgie on February 21, 2005 at 11:26 AM (PDT)

Lame.

Posted by Dingleberry on February 21, 2005 at 7:06 PM (PDT)

ive purchased decals for my xbox from this company, they are good stuff.

Posted by michaelh on February 21, 2005 at 9:00 PM (PDT)

Lupin, no offense, but the shufflemint idea occurred to EVERYONE the first day the Shuffle was released, because Apple compared it to a stick of gum.

It was an obvious idea.  Calling them out and saying they stole your idea is nonsense, since the idea was being talked about by EVERYONE the very instant everyone saw the form factor and the images of the Shuffle.

Posted by stark23x on February 21, 2005 at 9:49 PM (PDT)

Those look awesome! I want them all!

Posted by Jarrett on February 21, 2005 at 10:13 PM (PDT)

cool i want u for my 4g

Posted by robot 12-34 in anchorage on February 21, 2005 at 11:20 PM (PDT)

I think these look like hot ###. Ugh.

Posted by lucygoosey on February 22, 2005 at 2:28 AM (PDT)