EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch | iLounge News

EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch

image

Electronic Arts has released The Sims 3, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Demonstrated during Apple’s iPhone OS 3.0 event, The Sims 3 is a life simulation game, in which users take control of their Sim’s life, customizing personality traits and physical characterisitcs, and choosing their destiny by deciding what actions they take, where they go, whether they fufill their goals, and who they interact with. The Sims 3 is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.

« iTunes vs. other vendors poll ends, iPhone data poll begins

Roxy launches JBL co-branded audio gear »

Comments

i just downloaded the sims 3 for my 32 gb ipod touch but i can’t play on it hardly at all because it will load up then go back to the main screen like there’s not enough RAM to support it…any suggestions?

Posted by Maeson on June 2, 2009 at 6:49 AM (PDT)

You may have already done this but do a reset of your touch.

Posted by Ryan on June 2, 2009 at 7:12 AM (PDT)

Man, with all the apps and games like this, Apple is really beginning to make its mark as an exceptional gaming platform. Way to go Apple:)

Posted by muzikmaniac on June 2, 2009 at 10:51 AM (PDT)

Sims 3 on the iPhone is freakin’ AWESOME!!!  The crashes can get a bit annoying, but overall it’s great!  I’ve found that if I really want to play, I just do a quick respring and that frees up the memory to play continuously.  (I’m jailbroken.)  I’ve got Tiger Woods for the iPhone as well, and I’m truly impressed by what I’m seeing!

Posted by Josh Yates on June 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM (PDT)

Game crashes alot. Not really happy with game at this point maybe after update there will less crashing.

Posted by Dave on June 3, 2009 at 12:04 PM (PDT)

You need to restart your iphone/ ipod touch before you play it. Mine didn’t crash after I did that.

Posted by Strange on June 4, 2009 at 12:52 AM (PDT)

the crashes are really getting annoying im gonna try to restart my ipod ill let you know if it works

Posted by Caleb on June 4, 2009 at 4:54 AM (PDT)

it worked!!!!!!

Posted by caleb on June 4, 2009 at 4:56 AM (PDT)

Does that means I have to restart every time i want to play??
coz I’ve tried restart a few times…...
at first i though it becoz i need to restart…
so restarted, and i can play like half an hour and it crash again…..
any help??

Posted by P-E on June 6, 2009 at 6:26 AM (PDT)

how can i slap somebody?

Posted by jojo on June 9, 2009 at 4:26 AM (PDT)

I want to play the sims 3 soo bad but i am worried i only have like 14 gb left on my itouch and i dont have any songs how much space does it take up? Can they have babies? and lastly how do i restart the ipod and does that dlete anything?

Posted by no one on June 10, 2009 at 2:16 PM (PDT)

Mine was crashing too - learned all I have to do is reset it: hold down button on top until it says power off. Slide to power off, then turn it back on. It worked for me.

Posted by Rebecca on June 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM (PDT)

Thats soo helpful thanks but i really need to know my other questions as well please help if you can thanks.

Posted by no one on June 10, 2009 at 2:39 PM (PDT)

i am really impressed with this game but i would give it 4 stars. I cant figure out how to begin a romantic relationship. Im best friends with everyone in the neighborhood but i cant have a romantic relationship. ALSO, are thhere anymore neighborhoods. If i knew the answers tom my questions i would give it 10 stars out 5. ha

Posted by Joseph on June 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM (PDT)

How do you grow things like carrots and corn???

Posted by Klove on June 11, 2009 at 6:50 AM (PDT)

how do u slap someone???????

Posted by iheartsoccer82 on June 13, 2009 at 9:32 AM (PDT)

u slap by being rude a bunch of times then it will show up

Posted by wtf on June 13, 2009 at 3:44 PM (PDT)

i wish they would make it so we can customize the facial features. or is that asking for too much?

Posted by Gia on June 14, 2009 at 3:45 PM (PDT)

HELP!
how do you bring up the cheat bar on the i-pod touch like you do on the pc version???
also how do you make a romantic relationship?

Posted by ?!?! on June 17, 2009 at 5:43 AM (PDT)

i love this game and am so addicted to it! but i have a few questions

1: Does anyone know how to start a romantic relationship? I’ve been best friends with another sim forever but i still dont have the option

2: Everytime i ask him to move in with my sim so they can “woo hoo” (lol) he denys it.

anyone have answers? thanks!

Posted by Layne on June 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM (PDT)

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >