EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch | iLounge News

EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch

image

Electronic Arts has released The Sims 3, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Demonstrated during Apple’s iPhone OS 3.0 event, The Sims 3 is a life simulation game, in which users take control of their Sim’s life, customizing personality traits and physical characterisitcs, and choosing their destiny by deciding what actions they take, where they go, whether they fufill their goals, and who they interact with. The Sims 3 is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.

« iTunes vs. other vendors poll ends, iPhone data poll begins

Roxy launches JBL co-branded audio gear »

Comments

Klove: You grow carrots and corn by 1st upgrading your house so you have a garden. then you go to the hobby shop and buy a watering can, fertilizer, and carrots and corn seeds. then once you go back o your garden you can grow them

hope that helped

Posted by .... on June 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM (CDT)

How to u start a romantic relantionship. i cant figure it out and i’ve looked lots of places. Can anyone help me out

Posted by Savannah on June 20, 2009 at 8:42 PM (CDT)

Hay! if you want to start a relation ship with a sims you have to become a friend with him and just after you have to be romantic because if you continu to talk or to tell jokes you only going to be best friends and after this you can not star a relation ship!

Posted by sims on June 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM (CDT)

Hi

How do u grow things I upgrade my house and bourt eveything but still nothing can I have instrutions plz

Posted by Dan on June 21, 2009 at 7:11 AM (CDT)

Can you have babies? And how do you unlock all of the goals??

Posted by Déjà on June 24, 2009 at 1:46 PM (CDT)

I cant figure out how to begin a romantic relationship! Its one of my wishes, and im like best friends with the only two, cute single sims. Please help me…and fast. Another question…can you have children in Sims 3 for iPod Touch?

Posted by Paloma on June 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM (CDT)

Okay. To start a romantic relationship, you have to be NOTHING MORE THAN FRIENDS. If your good friends or best friends, you cannot start a romantic relationship. If you’re friends with someone, just keep using things under the flirt option only (with the exception of flirty jokes). From there it will say “budding romance” and then “date” and then “partner”. From there you can propose engagement, and get married.
For the other questions: no, you can’t have babies in the iPod touch/iPhone version.
And you can grow fruits and vegetables once you upgrade your house. The bigger upgrade you have, the more room to plant crops you have.
Hope this helps !

Posted by Jenna on June 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM (CDT)

* To start/continue a romantic relationship…

1. tap on “be romantic”
2. do some romantic things (or you can “be funny” and tell a flirty joke)
3. you’ll see “budding relationship” on the bottom, then “date,” then “partner”
4. you can propose and then get married too!

Posted by bob on July 1, 2009 at 9:20 AM (CDT)

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP: QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED NUMEROUS TIMES NO ANSWER!

ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER?!

Posted by Frank on July 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM (CDT)

Does anyone know when they’re is going to be a update and if it’s going to involve our sims being able to have babies,I dont know what else to do on the game,im already married,have a job have upgraded my house a few times and have planted things,im also doing well with my goals but i really wanna have kids!!!! Are they not gonna make that happen for the ipod/iphone version?

Posted by Lisa on July 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM (CDT)

How can I cook? I keep saying I need a recipe. How do i find it or get it. pls tell me. thx.

Posted by Ruby on July 12, 2009 at 2:45 AM (CDT)

buy the recipes at the bistro

Posted by Wierd on August 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM (CDT)

um, my sim is currently best friends with RIA but i don’t want them to be best friends anymore so i can date her. anyone have any idea on how to change from best friend to just friends?

Posted by mattchewa on September 16, 2009 at 2:55 AM (CDT)

u can be rude until u r friend then u can begin a budding romance

i upgraded my house twice but i can’t do this anymore?.......

Posted by albert on September 18, 2009 at 5:26 AM (CDT)

How to u grow carrots because it’s says on the wish list to grow carrots but I don’t know how

Posted by Mack on September 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM (CDT)

hi. how much giga do you need to have for this to work? Is 8 enough? And do u have to have the latest ipod touch?

Posted by Silly on September 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM (CDT)

I can’t update my house more than twice. How do I?

Posted by Mitchell Valley on October 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM (CDT)

To grow carrots you have to have the garden from the house update. You go to the Hobby Shop and buy “carrot seed"s. Once you have the carrot seeds you go to the garden on the side of your house and click “plant seeds”. You choose what type of seeds and plant them.

Posted by Mitchell Valley on October 6, 2009 at 2:19 AM (CDT)

Hi
I just want to know how many time can we update our house ? Because I have update for second time so can I update it Any more?

Posted by Maiiez on October 31, 2009 at 11:11 AM (CDT)

To Jenna, well first go to the rude section when you are talking to the guy you want to date, then make this one dislike you keep being rude and dot opologies for rudness then start being nice and appologize once he dislikes you and become only friends then start a romantic relationship hope i helped!

Posted by K. on November 3, 2009 at 5:51 PM (CST)

Page 2 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3 >