EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch | iLounge News

EA releases The Sims 3 for iPhone, iPod touch

image

Electronic Arts has released The Sims 3, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Demonstrated during Apple’s iPhone OS 3.0 event, The Sims 3 is a life simulation game, in which users take control of their Sim’s life, customizing personality traits and physical characterisitcs, and choosing their destiny by deciding what actions they take, where they go, whether they fufill their goals, and who they interact with. The Sims 3 is available now from the App Store and sells for $10.

« iTunes vs. other vendors poll ends, iPhone data poll begins

Roxy launches JBL co-branded audio gear »

Comments

Silly, U dont need to have the lastest ipod touch and 8 gig sould be enough. does anyone no how i can give the catfish to kia?? thanks x

Posted by Ella on January 11, 2010 at 4:04 PM (CST)

How do you get married and have kids?

Posted by Tiffany on February 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM (CST)

There are actually two parallel relationship paths in the game: If you reach the point of being “Good Friends” or “Best Friends” with someone you can no longer date them without brining your relationship back down to simply being “Friends.”

Essentially, at the “Friend” level you must choose to either make lots of romantic overtures to take the romance path with the other sim, or make simple friendly gestures to simply take the “best pals” path. Note that not every type of relationship is possible with any given sim—just like in real life, some people just aren’t interested and you’ll never get beyond “Friends” no matter how hard you try.

Once on the romance path you can get married and cohabitate but there are no kids in the iPhone version of The Sims 3 (at least not yet).

Posted by Jesse Hollington in Toronto on February 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM (CST)

You can start a romantic relationship by tapping romantic….. Then as the realationship builds up you can woohoo but I’m still figureing out how to have a baby….. The pc version is soooooo much better this one kinda sux I think it was a waste of my money becauz sereiously u can’t even customize there face and they look retarded and there’s not that much stuff to choose from…. Somebody needs to figure out how to get cheats for it without jailbreaking because everytime I jailbreak my iPod touch 8gb the new one it says I have to restore it everytime it runs dead or I have to reboot it

Posted by Lee lee on March 11, 2010 at 1:14 AM (CST)

How do u have kids on the sims for itouch? I know you can but I don’t know how! It’s bugging me.

Posted by Lucy on March 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM (CDT)

To start romantic relationship you have to do romantic things when you meet them. To make them move in and “WooHoo” (:D) you have to be in a romantic relationship already. I hope this helped. Sent from my iPod Touch.

Posted by Zerra on April 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM (CDT)

How do u have babies???

Posted by Sims3 user on May 29, 2010 at 10:40 PM (CDT)

HOW DO U UPGRADE YOUR HOUSE

Posted by dabaddest on May 31, 2010 at 1:46 PM (CDT)

Hey ive updated my house once how do i update a 2nd time? No u cnt have babies u go to the bistro to buy recipes then go to your stove and choose cook a meal slide your finger down the wheel to c ur other recipes. Choose 1 nd wen a pot gets red tap it once and shake ur ipod to cool it down repeat this over and over again untill the timer runs out.

Posted by Kendra on June 14, 2010 at 1:13 AM (CDT)

it dont take long to have a romantic relationship it took me about 3 minutes then after that yall start dating then they will be your partner and when their your partner you can get engaged then married then yall can woohoo also they can move in with you.and also easy way to make 1000dollars is catch fish then sell then at quickmart ive got about 5,000,000 Sims 3 rockz

Posted by Tielar K on June 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM (CDT)

I was going to buy the Sims 3 for my Ipod tOuch but it’s in another language. Does the Sims 3 App have language options?

Posted by GoldHattress on July 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM (CDT)

I’m a partner to someone but i don’t know how to marry or be in a romanic relationship what do i do ?

Posted by Livlove on December 26, 2010 at 5:46 AM (CST)

How many times can you update your house? And does any one know of any cheats????? :)

Posted by A1D0S4 on February 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM (CST)

u can have babies!! you and your partner both have to relax on bed or sofa and then you get pregnant its really doesnt happen much though

Posted by hiley on December 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM (CST)

Hi, my sims are partners now but their romantic options have not changed. Any suggestions on how I could fix that?

Posted by ErIn on December 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM (CST)

how to plant something in your sims garden i have the ipod version and its sims 3 for alot of these questions youv put the sam : upgrade the house buy all of the things but iv allready done all that but when i go in the garden what do i click? iv already tried going into my sims inventory but i cant click anything in there so what do i click and aswell you also said to go in your garden and click plant seed but it doesnt say that for me even when i go up to one of my flowers all it says is talk to or walk to :/ please help iv been trying to figure it out since i got the game

Posted by levi on February 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM (CST)

Page 3 of 3 pages  < 1 2 3