Elgato rolls out Turbo.264 HD encoder hardware
Elgato has released its new Turbo.264 HD USB encoder stick for Mac OS X. The new Turbo.264 HD automatically detects AVCHD camcorders, offering one-step transfer to the Mac or to YouTube. Other features include conversion of a wide variety of video formats into high-quality, iTunes-friendly h.264 files in either standard or HD resolutions, preview, trimming, and batch processing capabilities, and hardware acceleration of h.264 exports from other Mac applications such as QuickTime Pro, iMovie, and EyeTV. Elgato’s Turbo.264 HD requires Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later, QuickTime 7.6 or later, a Intel Core processor, 512MB of RAM, and a built-in USB 2.0 port, and is available now for $150.
- Apple ceasing development for Aperture, iPhoto in favor of Photos
- WWDC 2014: All The News You Want To See
- MS Office coming to iOS in 2013
- SuperSync 5 adds advanced ITunes Match support
- Apple releases Configurator 1.1
- iCloud Tabs to share Safari tabs between Mac, iOS
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?