eMailGanizer provides intelligent e-mail management
GoodHumans has released an update to eMailGanizer, its application for intelligently organizing and filing e-mail on the iPhone and iPod touch. Designed for users who receive high volumes of e-mail, eMailGanizer analyzes the user’s filing patterns and presents a sorted list of the most relevant folder choices to speed up the process of triaging the inbox and moving messages into folders. The application provides several additional organizational features such as offline full-text e-mail searching, integration with GTD and task managers such as ToodleDo, and the ability to add e-mails and events directly to the iPhone calendar. The latest update adds the ability to view messages organized by thread, keeping entire conversations connected and allowing for quick filing of an entire thread. The threading feature uses a view similar to that of the built-in Mail app however it can display threaded messages across multiple folders. The new version also adds batch operations for deleting and moving messages from any folder, full integration with the iOS Contacts app, and compatibility with Exchange 2010. eMailGanizer is available in two versions: eMailGanizer (Free) is ad-supported; eMailGanizer Pro ($5) removes the ads and provides larger e-mail previews and the ability to view more folders at once. Both versions require iOS 4.2 or later and an IMAP-based e-mail account.
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?