eMailGanizer provides intelligent e-mail management
GoodHumans has released an update to eMailGanizer, its application for intelligently organizing and filing e-mail on the iPhone and iPod touch. Designed for users who receive high volumes of e-mail, eMailGanizer analyzes the user’s filing patterns and presents a sorted list of the most relevant folder choices to speed up the process of triaging the inbox and moving messages into folders. The application provides several additional organizational features such as offline full-text e-mail searching, integration with GTD and task managers such as ToodleDo, and the ability to add e-mails and events directly to the iPhone calendar. The latest update adds the ability to view messages organized by thread, keeping entire conversations connected and allowing for quick filing of an entire thread. The threading feature uses a view similar to that of the built-in Mail app however it can display threaded messages across multiple folders. The new version also adds batch operations for deleting and moving messages from any folder, full integration with the iOS Contacts app, and compatibility with Exchange 2010. eMailGanizer is available in two versions: eMailGanizer (Free) is ad-supported; eMailGanizer Pro ($5) removes the ads and provides larger e-mail previews and the ability to view more folders at once. Both versions require iOS 4.2 or later and an IMAP-based e-mail account.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?