Engineered Audio explains shipping delay for RemoteRemote
Engineered Audio, developers of the RemoteRemote wireless remote controller for iPod have sent iLounge an open letter explaining its delay in shipping. The demand for a shipping product has been intense since its announcement. Please click ‘Read more’ for the open letter.
Open Letter from Engineered Audio:
So, it looks like the summer is almost over and still no RemoteRemote. Well, we’d like to apologize for the slip in the shipping schedule, and would like to ask (perhaps beg) for forgiveness in not shipping this unique item. When we (pre)announced this product 2 months ago, we felt confident that by now the RemoteRemote would ship. Unfortunately, that is just not the case.
For a number of reasons (some by our own making, some forced upon us), we have not been able to ship yet. We are hopeful that we can get these out the door very soon. However, we would like to ask for a little understanding and patience, for what will be a cool (and rabidly popular) product.
And to our (potential) international customers, you have not been forgotten. We should be able to take orders from outside the US shortly.
The Crew at Engineered Audio
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac