Engineered Audio explains shipping delay for RemoteRemote
Engineered Audio, developers of the RemoteRemote wireless remote controller for iPod have sent iLounge an open letter explaining its delay in shipping. The demand for a shipping product has been intense since its announcement. Please click ‘Read more’ for the open letter.
Open Letter from Engineered Audio:
So, it looks like the summer is almost over and still no RemoteRemote. Well, we’d like to apologize for the slip in the shipping schedule, and would like to ask (perhaps beg) for forgiveness in not shipping this unique item. When we (pre)announced this product 2 months ago, we felt confident that by now the RemoteRemote would ship. Unfortunately, that is just not the case.
For a number of reasons (some by our own making, some forced upon us), we have not been able to ship yet. We are hopeful that we can get these out the door very soon. However, we would like to ask for a little understanding and patience, for what will be a cool (and rabidly popular) product.
And to our (potential) international customers, you have not been forgotten. We should be able to take orders from outside the US shortly.
The Crew at Engineered Audio
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 in simultaneous development
- French fashion retailer Colette to hold in-store Apple event
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apps of the Week: OmniFocus 2 for iPad, Transmit, Asphalt Overdrive + more
- Report: iOS 8 anti-tracking features more limited than initially publicized
- Video Review: Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Report: Same manager in charge of iOS 8.0.1 and Apple Maps releases
- Apple releases iOS 8.0.2 (Updated)
- Apple says only nine customers have complained about bending iPhones
- Report: Apple was aware of iCloud security hole in March
- Orbotix Ollie by Sphero
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic HD
- JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 In-Ear Headphones
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Speck CandyShell, Card, Grip + Inked cases for iPhone 6
- Incipio DualPro Shine, Edge for iPhone 6 + NGP for iPhone 6 Plus
- PureGear DualTek Extreme Shock Case, HIP Case+ and Slim Shell for iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Leather and Silicone Cases
- X-Doria Defense 720 / Scene Grip / Scene Plus for iPhone 6
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels