Engineered Audio explains shipping delay for RemoteRemote
Engineered Audio, developers of the RemoteRemote wireless remote controller for iPod have sent iLounge an open letter explaining its delay in shipping. The demand for a shipping product has been intense since its announcement. Please click ‘Read more’ for the open letter.
Open Letter from Engineered Audio:
So, it looks like the summer is almost over and still no RemoteRemote. Well, we’d like to apologize for the slip in the shipping schedule, and would like to ask (perhaps beg) for forgiveness in not shipping this unique item. When we (pre)announced this product 2 months ago, we felt confident that by now the RemoteRemote would ship. Unfortunately, that is just not the case.
For a number of reasons (some by our own making, some forced upon us), we have not been able to ship yet. We are hopeful that we can get these out the door very soon. However, we would like to ask for a little understanding and patience, for what will be a cool (and rabidly popular) product.
And to our (potential) international customers, you have not been forgotten. We should be able to take orders from outside the US shortly.
The Crew at Engineered Audio
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Apple releases Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Apple to open Apple TV’s universal search API to more content providers
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- New Philips Hue Bridge supports HomeKit, Siri
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?