Engineered Audio RemoteRemote is fixed, updated units shipping next week
Engineered Audio has emailed another update reporting that they have fixed the RemoteRemote to work with iPods using firmware 2.1, and the shipping of units will begin next week.
11/07/2003 Update ... We have fixed, and tested, the RemoteRemote receiver. We will resume customer shipping next week (note that we have a large backlog, and it will take time to fulfill all of the current orders). Those that have RemoteRemote’s that are currently working (with an older software version of the iPod), we would ask that you wait a week or two in returning the unit for an update.
For customers that have inoperative units, we will do one of two things:
One, offer a refund to any customer that wants to return the RemoteRemote. If you do wish to return the unit for a refund, please contact “[email protected]” for an RMA number before returning it.
Or, Two, you may send in your receiver (... only the receiver needs to be sent ...) in a padded envelope and we will update it, test it, and return it back to you. When sending in your unit, it is not necessary to email E.A. in advance, however, we ask that you include your name and return shipping address inside the package.
Lastly, we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this problem, and acknowledge with gratitude the patience everyone has shown.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?