eNotify adds advanced alerts, VoIP support
Josh Pressnell has released a major update to eNotify, his advanced e-mail notification app for iOS devices. Designed to provide a wide array of customizable notifications for incoming e-mail, eNotify runs in the background on iOS devices rather than relying on Push Notifications from an external server, directly monitoring e-mail accounts for new messages and providing fully customizable notifications. Users can configure rules based on account, priority, sender, subject line or recipient, scan multiple accounts and configure a Do Not Disturb schedule to silence alerts during specific times.
Version 3.0 provides a completely redesigned user interface that simplifies the setup process along with more advanced customization options for alerts, including the ability to create profiles for common alert configurations and easily switch between them. The new version allows the user to create high priority alerts that override the iPhone silent switch and combine criteria to create alerts with multiple triggers such alerts for messages with a specific subject received only from a given sender. Schedules can also now be set for additional alerts separately from the global Do Not Disturb setting. An alert history has been added to quickly see previous alerts along with an in-app marketplace for downloading additional alert tones. Users can also now re-order alert priority manually using drag-and-drop gestures, select specific folders to use as IMAP push triggers and make outbound VoIP calls directly from with the app. The update also improves battery life under certain configurations. eNotify is a universal app requiring iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $5.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?