Etymotic hf5, other new audio add-ons debut in Free iPod + iPhone Book 4
Noted earphone designer Etymotic opens the The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4‘s latest Sneak Peeks section with the world premiere of its new hf5 Earphones—at $149, the company’s most aggressively-priced ER-4-drived in-canal earphones to date. Also shown for the first time are Scosche’s soundSCREEN rotating speaker for iPod and tuneSTREAM Bluetooth 2.1 audio accessories, iHome’s iH69 and iH70 hybrid computer and iPod speakers, the Griffin iTrip Auto SE, the Capdase Quartet USB Power Adapter which boasts four USB charging ports, the SendStation PocketDock Line Out Mini USB, the Griffin Simplifi combination iPod dock and memory card reader, the Scosche showTIME AV cable, and the Monster iCarCharger 200. If you haven’t done so already, download The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 for more information on these and other new iPod and iPhone accessories.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?